• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I reposted it under Woj's tweet, for more visibility.

We're not going to have that dude committing borderline sexual assault on another player ever again.

And KD is sensitive to online criticism.  So if he responds to the tweet, he's guilty as hell.

• Haha 4

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to ....and here we Go! Hawks 1st COVID case. UPDATED!
On 12/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

I just want Trae for Xmas. This is the biggest regular season game we have had in decades. He is the ONLY reason we got the spot. He has to play. Please don't screw this up NBA

Nope. 

You'll get LANCE STEPHENSON!!!!

Anybody have that on their Christmas list?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This season has been a small disaster. And its about to blow up on National TV for Xmas

In fairness, this only ramped up in the past few weeks.  But, yes, it's circling the drain for sure.

I'll keep saying it, they need to get back to zero-tolerance standards from last season.  They got too lax this year and are not reaping the rewards(sic).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

They need to postpone our games. This is absurd. We are now out FOUR out of FIVE starters. No Trae, Bogi, Capela and Hunter. Why even play the damn games? We have no chance of winning like that.

Other teams have had to deal with it.  IIWII

Now what we could do (if we sell our soul) is what the 6ers are doing.  Sitting healthy guys to get under the threshold of being able to play.  Basically cherry-picking which games they want postponed.  It's beyond shady and right in line with what I'd expect GLLLLenn Rivers to do.