• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

Yeah.  just from my experience, day 4 i felt relatively fine.  day 5 was good too so tested and was still positive and now day 6 back to headache/sinus crap.  So at least for me it's not a straight line to the end. 

And I'll tell you i'm an elite athlete also so my experience is probably pretty similar to these guys

giphy.gif

Glad you are doing better...how is the rest of your family?

• Moderators
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Glad you are doing better...how is the rest of your family?

Everyone else is still clear that goodness!   I'm tired of it but trying not to complain too much and be patient.   It's definitely weird.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

He will probably try to be equitable about things. Assistant coaches generally don't go too far off script. 

With TLC back, is he going to start him, or will he go with Cam (assuming his ankle is ok)?

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Jent is out as well. He's still in H&S Protocols. Joe Prunty is going to be calling the shots.

Oh damn. I missed that one...smh.. Well at least it isnt Jemele.. lol

Edited by terrell

Did Cam go down in pain or was he just pulled? I didn't notice anything happen watching it live, but it was the Cavs broadcast.

It was the same ankle he injured a couple of weeks ago.  It didn't look as bad as when he originally injured it, but I'm sure it wasn't fully healed either.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did Cam go down in pain or was he just pulled? I didn't notice anything happen watching it live, but it was the Cavs broadcast.

He tweaked his ankle on one play, and attempted to play through it. He was pulled from the game after the first quarter. 

• Like 1

Imagine getting 6 players back at once  and STILL missing 4 more including to key starters. Crazy.

Glad we get to see these guys return. Hopefully Nate will be back soon.

How long has Jent been out. Maybe he will return not too long

• Like 2