• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

On 2/21/2020 at 4:07 PM, enrique said:

Cam is getting some great press at last. 

Typically I instinctively don't appreciate sportswriters but it is interesting in that this cat has truly seen through the fog most likely even before Scott Layden has.  

• Like 3

After a game of .400 PPT, Cam has another insane PPT game. https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&TeamID=1610612737&sort=AVG_SEC_PER_TOUCH&dir=1&LastNGames=1

.667 PPT. Truly insane for the night for players who played more than 24 mins. It ranked 2nd behind Jeremi Grant. Who had 29 points in 29 minutes with an outstanding PPT of .674.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&sort=PTS_PER_TOUCH&dir=1&LastNGames=1&CF=MIN*G*24

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Cam Reddish

31.7% 3pt

The guy we traded for Trae and Cam

31.9% 3pt..

Just sayin...

Luka isn’t a good 3pt shooter but folks don’t seem to want to admit it. Now he is a good player overall but Trae was always the better shooter and id bet he finishes his career as the better shooter over luka.

cam is a better shooter too that just had to make adjustments. I’m so excited for cam! He really does have the potential to be our best overall player on the team. 

future is extremely bright with trae and cam.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, JTB said:

Luka isn’t a good 3pt shooter but folks don’t seem to want to admit it. Now he is a good player overall but Trae was always the better shooter and id bet he finishes his career as the better shooter over luka.

cam is a better shooter too that just had to make adjustments. I’m so excited for cam! He really does have the potential to be our best overall player on the team. 

Cam was at 18% at one point..Probably lower...Hella improvement..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JTB said:

For sure. I tried to tell the lukastans this from his pro career. He is a historically weak 3 pt shooter. Lifetime average 32-33%. Free throws around 78%. Neither have gone up a lot during his pro career in Europe and US. If he’d focus on driving and midrange more (his strengths) he’d help his team win more. As it stands he isn’t even Top 5 on his team in on/off. He brings down their team 3pt% too. Don’t get me wrong. He is great. So is Trae. They are just exceptional in different ways. Unless Luka has Trae’s work ethic I’d say we got a huge bargain in Trae. 

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Cam is really coming on strong. Love the intensity on defense and his offensive game is finally starting to grow. Love what he will be in two years time!

I hate to say this, but it looks like Cam is still filling out and getting used to his body. He has all kinds of potential. It’s really crazy. I thought he’d be a bust after Duke. Man, I am a huge fan now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I love the defensive plays per foul stat so I can get with this.  If you’re ahead of Zion in anything you ballin lol.  

Cam Shreddish.  Elbow Cam.  Let’s keep the nicknames coming.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I love the defensive plays per foul stat so I can get with this.  If you’re ahead of Zion in anything you ballin lol.  

Cam Shreddish.  Elbow Cam.  Let’s keep the nicknames coming.

Cam do! 👍🏾 

Here all week! 

Tip the pretty honey 🍯 babies 👶 doh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2