• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Diesel said:

I missed the early definition.   What is PDS?

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Pass, dribble, shoot

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh, so it's not 'pretty d*mn stupid'?

Dang, I gotta cancel those t-shirts.

Are they really PDS though - Hunter doesn't pass or dribble, Huerter is an inconsistent shooter, Bogi can run hot and cold shooting. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Are they really PDS though - Hunter doesn't pass or dribble, Huerter is an inconsistent shooter, Bogi can run hot and cold shooting. 

So we're back to square 1 then?

PDS = pretty d*mn stupid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member

Understanding the definition better...  Hunter doesn't fit the mold of passer or Dribbler.  and Kev doesn't give me a lot of confidence with his dribbling either. 

However, we can set some hopes here:

1.  Hope that Hunter can become a 3&D guy.   He has to raise his three point average. 

2.  Hope that Kev stop being afraid of contact and become a slasher. Whenever Kev flashes the lane with the ball, he has a high percentage of landing his shots.  if he stays outside, he's meh...

3.  Hope that Bogi does less shooting when the offense is not set and learns to play better defense. 

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Understanding the definition better...  Hunter doesn't fit the mold of passer or Dribbler.  and Kev doesn't give me a lot of confidence with his dribbling either. 

However, we can set some hopes here:

1.  Hope that Hunter can become a 3&D guy.   He has to raise his three point average. 

2.  Hope that Kev stop being afraid of contact and become a slasher. Whenever Kev flashes the lane with the ball, he has a high percentage of landing his shots.  if he stays outside, he's meh...

3.  Hope that Bogi does less shooting when the offense is not set and learns to play better defense. 

download.jpg.d8274241f4fbf184e0b8830b107c27c5.jpg