• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Y’all Do Realize Nate Has the Second Highest Career Defensive Box of All Time?!?!

benhillboy

Which is why I can’t understand why this team is so poor defensively and he decides to sit a player in Delon with a 1.9 box this season.  I mean look at this freakin list 34022886-D6F6-4AE5-9BCE-37B6F218F4B9.thumb.jpeg.4d070ecb6579fab62ca81a5cb641bc33.jpeg

I just can’t understand it. It’s like he totally forgot how to instill defensive principles from last year.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Thanks 2

• benhillboy changed the title to Y’all Do Realize Nate Has the Second Highest Career Defensive Box of All Time?!?!

The likes of Nate McMillan (Atlanta Hawks), the outgoing Brad Stevens of the Boston Celtics, Mike Malone (Denver Nuggets), Frank Vogel (LA Lakers), Stephen Silas (Houston Rockets), Nate Bjorkgren (Indiana Pacers), Miami Heat’s Eric Spoelstra and Chris Finch of the Minnesota Timberwolves each earn around $3-4 million. Not a lot of information is available about the salaries of the rest of the NBA head coaches currently.

We paid Nate 12-16 million for 4 seasons? Anyone know the exact figures?

• Premium Member

The defensive box.. as well as any other +/- stat is easily skewed.  It depends on heavily the scoring that's taking place. 

Sometimes, you can designate a + defensive +/- when the defense is shutting down the other teams offense.. but sometimes, another teams offense is just missing shots. 

All but one assistant coach from last season was replaced.  Those coaches were from our former head coach.  Is it possible that this has made the difference?  Just a reminder, Hawks ran the same offense and the same defense all last season.  Nate changed everything after season's end.

👨‍🌾