• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FRUSTRATED

TRW

Is there any player in the league that makes more dumb (boneheaded) decisions than Bogdanovich? He cost us a game last week against Detroit by fouling Cade Cunningham for no particular reason at the end of that game. I'm frustrated as heck watching this team crumble and fall apart in these road games. It's like a broken record, or living the same nightmare over and over again. Hawks play well in the first half then they start making ridiculous turnovers and play the complete opposite of the first half.

I'm glad we won but the truth is the truth. For us to be successful we have to stop playing like Jane and more like Tarzan on the road. You say untimely but I'm going with timely, I might need to keep doing this during every game. Maybe we'll keep winning. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bogi is basically our only player besides Trae that can go nuclear. Dre and Kevin basically never go nuclear, Gallo can on rare occasions. 

"Bu-listen, I really like what Kevin brings to the starting lineup.  All the indecisiveness, the weird fouls, the sometime-y attention to detail.  That's winning(?) basketball." - Nate M.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, shakes said:

My favorite part of the game was Bogi getting a breakaway and then complaining when the Knick player got called for a take foul against him.  Bogi complaining about a take foul has to be most pot kettle black moment I've seen all season.

The man was a walking fireball last night tho.  You gotta admit that.  I just wanna hear you say it out loud. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The man was a walking fireball last night tho.  You gotta admit that.  I just wanna hear you say it out loud. 😄

he NEEDS to be a walking fireball to make up for everything else he refuses to do on the court.  especially since he plays next to Trae.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Bogi is the key to our success.   Time folks realized it. 

we realize it, but the other side of the coin is that if he's the key to our success he's also the key to our lack of success, i.e. this entire season.

Can't be one without the other.