Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

30 minute delay, no reason yet.  Gotta love State Farm Arena.

They probably read my thread from last week and want to make sure everyone gets to their seat before tip off.

Not a bad move.  When i was running my men’s league hockey team I used to always lie to the team about when the games started. Always told them it was 10 minutes before it was.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@TheNorthCydeRises. Where are you. What's the scene like at The Farm with the delay?

Just got here. Chattanooga traffic held me up for an hour. 

They better hold this game longer than 30 minutes. There's literally 7 - 10K ppl at Gate 5 - 6 - 7.  And not a single person has moved.  They bet not start this game with 75% of the ppl outside the arena.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, shakes said:

ESPN saying suspicious package found by Nique’s statue outside.   Am I the only one hoping it’s Kyle Lowry’ head in a box?

He does wear # Se7en, doesn't he?

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

This guy is growing on me like there’s no tomorrow! :laugh1: Can we have him come on board full time? :indifferent:

After threatening to burn down the arena, then a suspicious package being found, Deric may be otherwise occupied soon. 

Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Just got here. Chattanooga traffic held me up for an hour. 

They better hold this game longer than 30 minutes. There's literally 7 - 10K ppl at Gate 5 - 6 - 7.  And not a single person has moved.  They bet not start this game with 75% of the ppl outside the arena.

Should be letting fans in....