• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe it's from this:

Zach Lowe proposes the Timberwolves offer D'Angelo Russell and two top-3 protected picks to the Spurs for Dejounte Murray:

Yup im not shocked…from those details I can tell that Murray is going to be very expensive. 

Is Murray worth JC, Huerter, + 2 future first rd picks ?

that’s what I can see San Antonio wanting for their young all star player and not anything less.

13 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yup im not shocked…from those details I can tell that Murray is going to be very expensive. 

Is Murray worth JC, Huerter, + 2 future first rd picks ?

that’s what I can see San Antonio wanting for their young all star player and not anything less.

Easily. Doubtful that would even be enough. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

I feel like these rumors are starting to just get a little too all over the place for me lol

This morning, I thought I had an idea of what we might do. But now, I have no flipping clue.

Koonin told us there's a whiteboard full of multiple scenarios somewhere in the dark caverns of State Farm Arena.

Think that's more or less substantiated.

What we need now is to befriend a State Farm custodian... hehe.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Koonin told us there's a whiteboard full of multiple scenarios somewhere in the dark caverns of State Farm Arena.

Think that's more or less substantiated.

What we need now is to befriend a State Farm custodian... hehe.

Damn if somebody took a pic of that whiteboard that would be scandalous

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

It’s hard for me to keep up with all of this these days so thank you all for doing the work.

I would love to upgrade CC with somebody else. His injuries concern me and he is an offensive liability. I’m not so sure how much I want to see Collins and Huerter gone for draft picks. I just don’t like that strategy.

There has to be internal movement to get players here, but I still find it weird that we gave Huerter, Collins, and Cap extensions last year and they might be gone a year later.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I do. I can't give it up or else I would share, trust me.

Better man than I.

I wouldn't be able to keep myself from torturing others by dropping obscure and misleading but also legitimate clues from time to time just to watch the everyone scramble to solve the puzzle. 😛

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Better man than I.

I wouldn't be able to keep myself from torturing others by dropping obscure and misleading but also legitimate clues from time to time just to watch the everyone scramble to solve the puzzle. 😛

I appreciate the appeal of that lol but when you have a source(s) you have to respect the process. If they say you can't repeat something then you play by their rules. It isn't a stretch to say that jobs could be lost if you just gave up everything you heard. 

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Is there anything else in this other than my name? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Is there anything else in this other than my name? 

Well I was going to ask you about it but I know that you are doing more for us, so no three degree yet unlike Diesel who is keep making those crazy trade idea again

.......but ADnckZWvCwspDO%2BiO5Gf0wK4f3avnE=&risl=&

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1