• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Same. Almost 7 years now.

Funny story, my body doesn't process alcohol like regular people.  When I was in my 20's I used to be drunk for like three days.  People said I was hung over, but nope, straight drunk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

So I'm off work today for a dentist appointment. I just know this craps gonna light up my phone while she's got her fingers in my mouth and I'm going to get blamed for biting her.....again!

Get to biting since you need to keep us updated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

So I'm off work today for a dentist appointment. I just know this craps gonna light up my phone while she's got her fingers in my mouth and I'm going to get blamed for biting her.....again!

R.2457c9ee2d4acecc39013496bd58f034?rik=R

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Funny story, my body doesn't process alcohol like regular people.  When I was in my 20's I used to be drunk for like three days.  People said I was hung over, but nope, straight drunk. 

That actually sounds not so funny or fun.   Glad you made it through. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Welcome back my NFL connect! 

Last couple years been crazy for me man but I’m settled again and back in action 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's cool and all which is why they want a Jrue Holiday like comp. Still doesn't make it a great deal. You trading a top 60 player in JC for a top 40-50 player in Murray. This is not a top 40 for top 100 guy. This is an insane trade value deal. 

Two 1sts and JC is RICH. Three 1st and JC, at this point you just playing 2k as a newbie. Atlanta ain't nice enough like Milwaukee to be trading all of that. 

murray is much closer to 30 imo than 40/50. JC also plays a position that does not have value for us if hes just gonna sit in the corner. Murray will be a second shot creator and playmaker for this team and will run the bench most likely. Control of murray for the next 6-7 years too its easily the value of what he wants. JC isn't that guy murray is 

12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If it's JC and three picks, I'd do it.  Forget those first round picks man. 

I don't get it.  Murray just isn't that good.  I know you guys are just chomping at the bit to dump Collins, but to add 3 draft picks for a good but not great 2 guard?  Is getting rid of Collins that important to you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I don't get it.  Murray just isn't that good.  I know you guys are just chomping at the bit to dump Collins, but to add 3 draft picks for a good but not great 2 guard?  Is getting rid of Collins that important to you?

You would think Murray is Bradley Beal on here. 

Dudes ready to give up the sun, the moon, stars, and the mountains plus the world for this guy.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I love Collins.  I'd rather send them Kev plus picks but guessing they won't go for it.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2