• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO, it gets better

This is a trust me bro

We definitely have the assets…I knew the spurs were looking to rob a team for Murray.

said it from the very beginning when he was said to be on their trade block.

you’re not getting Murray from San Antonio without some crazy ass amount going out/back to SAN.

this is why I never got too excited about Murray because i just had this gut feeling they were trying get over on a deal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

We definitely have the assets…I knew the spurs were looking to rob a team for Murray.

said it from the very beginning when he was said to be on their trade block.

you’re not getting Murray from San Antonio without some crazy ass amount going out/back to SAN.

this is why I never got too excited about Murray because i just had this gut feeling they were trying get over on a deal.

Kind of dumb since they aren't even a playoff team with him on the roster.  He doesn't fit their timeline.  Next year he will be an expiring contract and his value will drop even more as he will be due a big pay raise.  Guarantee if they pass on JC + 2 1sts they will end up getting less in the future.

• Like 2

• Admin

I think they would be a great fit … answers a lot of needs … SGA played well with Chris Paul.  We have multiple ball handlers … either can now play off the ball … we have a ferocious defender in the backcourt and someone who can now always have an all star level point guard on the floor at all times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we can trade JC + 3 Future first rd picks for Murray I would do it!

I just thought of this but if free agency starts and we have Trae + Murray backcourt I’m feel very strong that Ayton will say that he wants to come to Atlanta as his first option then the Capela for Ayton SnT can get done.

ain’t no way Ayton is picking the pistons over Atlanta if we can get Murray.

• Like 3