• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

13 minutes ago, akay said:

Sounds like if we manage to get KD, it's because we have other plans to fill out the roster to make ourselves a contender.

We're in a good spot right now, and Travis needs to play his hand really carefully. Today feels like a pivotal moment in Atlanta Hawks history

Is this the move that changes everything that Trae was tweeting about? lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm only honestly waiting for the secret trade. I have wracked my brain for weeks trying to puzzle it out.

If we keep our pick, just for the draft, Jalen Williams with the seven two wingspan or Tari Eason are my choices at 16. 

• Like 1

The secret trade is a 2nd rounder for cash considerations! At this point we’ve been linked to every big splash out there but it all has fizzled. Like what is the real FO plan because the rumor mill has been eating up all these “calls” around the league to and from the Hawks.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I want them to beat one of these national guys to the punch.

No more holding secrets until somebody else leaks a secret.

Uh...what? We're the ones that first reported months ago interest in several players. But ok. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You've forgotten this already?  Thank God that Trae was on his game that night as well.

No doubt.  She is IMPRESSIVE.  That was the safest NSFW pic that I could post.

KD will be able to get buckets until he retires but his defense and stamina have gone downhill imo.  I don't know if the stats support that but I feel like he used to be able to turn it on defensively and be a true stopper and he didn't show that at all post-injury

3 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Man if SOMETHING doesn’t hurry up and happen so I can put my phone down before my fiancé chops me in the throat lol

I thought I was the only one 😂 Mine said “oh no is this the draft where no winner is determined EVER!”

I said no that’s squawk dynasty fantasy.

Her: 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 3