• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sigh!

Good gravy.   I know this isn't a politics forum but can it be more obvious these states only want certain kinds of people to have total freedom to bear arms.  (my apologies in advance). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

What a waste of time this was:

On Friday, Prince made his first appearance in Miami-Dade court and was granted a $2,500 bond. His defense lawyer, David Weinstein, said the charge was already being dismissed in Tarrant County, Texas, and stemmed from a trace amount of marijuana found during a traffic stop. Prince was unaware that police had filed the warrant for the low-level felony, Weinsten said. “If he had known warrant existed, he would have surrendered,” Weinstein told Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Mindy Glazer.

via Miami Herald

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member

Gary Harris suffers torn meniscus in left knee

Orlando Magic guard Gary Harris suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee and will undergo further evaluation to determine a timetable for a return, sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski on Saturday. Harris agreed to a two-year, $26 million contract extension in June.

via ESPN
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This was my fear of keeping him going forward. I sadly predicted he was going to be very vulnerable moving forward. Yes he’s always played a certain choppy style of ball, gets tougher as you age.

Get well Gallo! 

-Love

ATL

• Like 3

Danilo Gallinari's ACL not damaged, will miss EuroBasket

i_51_d2_31_danilo-gallinari.png?w=190

Marc Stein: Boston’s Danilo Gallinari was today diagnosed in Italy with a meniscus tear that naturally knocks him out of @EuroBasket . The apparent good news: No ligament damage reported.

Good news 🗞 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2022 at 5:44 PM, warcore said:

No they don't. I've been there several times.... the food sucks. The people suck. No offense Supes. 

Every way possible.... 

They have some of the best brisket in the country. Also it is the birth place of "tex-mex". Austin, Houston and San Antonio all have some good restaurants.