• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Sothron said:

I mean clearly he wasn't in the play design. I don't know if he was tired or what. 

Body language looks really bad on that one.  If he is that tired, coaches need to give him a quick breather.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sothron said:

I mean clearly he wasn't in the play design. I don't know if he was tired or what. 

Ah, soth, be fair.  If Trae did that questionably disrespectful move, he'd be rightfully getting eviscerated.

Hopefully some vet will pull him aside and let him know even if you're not "in the play" you're always "in the action".  And standing there like that makes him look bad at best.

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah, soth, be fair.  If Trae did that questionably disrespectful move, he'd be rightfully getting eviscerated.

Hopefully some vet will pull him aside and let him know even if you're not "in the play" you're always "in the action".  And standing there like that makes him look bad at best.

Let's be honest, every player at some point is going to do exactly that in a game. It definitely is not a good look but it isn't like he has a history of not giving effort on the court either.

Remember, when a player is standing there, doing nothing, he is probably keeping an opponent busy, watching him.  Maybe not.  If he's left alone and lonely, he should probably move to another position on the floor.  Give the opponent something to worry about.

Wide open players with no one around can be dangerous.  Remember, Hawks playing the Bucks.  Hawks left a player all alone and he made, like seven, threes in a row!

:smug:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Remember, when a player is standing there, doing nothing, he is probably keeping an opponent busy, watching him.  Maybe not.  If he's left alone and lonely, he should probably move to another position on the floor.  Give the opponent something to worry about.

Wide open players with no one around can be dangerous.  Remember, Hawks playing the Bucks.  Hawks left a player all alone and he made, like seven, threes in a row!

:smug:

Exactly. I hate the heck outta the Golden State scrubs but that’s what Kerr has them do, occupy certain territories on the court and sell the heck out of it even when the play isn’t for you. (Aka don’t be Anthony Edwards on that one play kg and Burd posted)

Brook Lopez is waaaaayyyy to comfy with us. We gotta give him a different look, comon Nate make the big put it on the floor then get in front of him and most likely, the giant will run you over for a charge. :laugh: If you can’t outsize him, out hustle out speed, out everything else hik.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Bad look.  I haven't watched enough of Minny this year to comment on whether or not that single play is indicative of a larger issue, but I know I would be pissed if that was Trae.  Trae at least stands further from the 3P line and is always ready to catch a pass if the play breaks down -- that should be the bare minimum.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 6:07 AM, Final_quest said:

His regular season results though are pretty undeniable.  56 wins in New Orleans with David West!  His teams are top 4 seed virtually every year.  Career winning percentage is 65%.
 His most likely result is to win in the regular season followed by a playoff injury.  

Chris Paul, so predictable.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3