• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wow!

Feels like the Jerami Grant signing, then they'll want to overprice him in trade! 

Like, I get that he's played well but that seems like a scenario where you sell high via trade.  It's not like they're close to competing actually despite his good play.  Weird.

Know what else is weird, on a totally unrelated note?  The start of the Miami Tepid.  Lowery declinin' faster than teams when offered Duncan Robinson and/or Herro via trade the past few seasons.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Like, I get that he's played well but that seems like a scenario where you sell high via trade.  It's not like they're close to competing actually despite his good play.  Weird.

Know what else is weird, on a totally unrelated note?  The start of the Miami Tepid.  Lowery declinin' faster than teams when offered Duncan Robinson and/or Herro via trade the past few seasons.

Well Pistons just beat the Warriors by 14, 😆 .

@Spud2nique on top of the world.

Small and old is Miami.

Oh, and Lakers are the only winless team 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Until the penalty are 1st round pick(s), this will continue!

No doubt.  This is a joke.  I could understand it being 2nds if they didn't actually acquire the players in question but definitely should have been a first in this case. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

No doubt.  This is a joke.  I could understand it being 2nds if they didn't actually acquire the players in question but definitely should have been a first in this case. 

and not 1 but 2 players

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Didn’t agree with Kyrie’s views of the world I guess.

Eh, everybody screaming Kyrie! Kyrie!

Meanwhile, KD sittin' in a dark corner with a 'mission accomplished' grin on his face.

Reminds me of how folks are yellin' Westbrook's name while Anthony day-to-Davis is the Lakers' real problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Eh, everybody screaming Kyrie! Kyrie!

Meanwhile, KD sittin' in a dark corner with a 'mission accomplished' grin on his face.

Reminds me of how folks are yellin' Westbrook's name while Anthony day-to-Davis is the Lakers' real problem.

I think both of them are crazy for the record lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

KD did want him fired.

I’m sorry I hate the amount of superstar control around the league the past .. well decade it’s more but it’s just ridiculous. 

I’m old school. I like that players have some power over contracts and things but when you’re telling your GM to fire your head coach and he does it, what message does that give to the rest of the squad. 

KD is just a 🐍 🧁 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry I hate the amount of superstar control around the league the past .. well decade it’s more but it’s just ridiculous. 

I’m old school. I like that players have some power over contracts and things but when you’re telling your GM to fire your head coach and he does it, what message does that give to the rest of the squad. 

KD is just a 🐍🧁 

Exactly! Nash might have struggled, but the antics of Kyrie and KD didn’t help. As an Atlanta fan, there are a lot of players that I hate because of their success against our teams. These guys get my hate because they think they are better than the game, team, etc. Small rant over.

• Like 1