• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

well why didn't the rip off the Cavs then.   Cavs didn't give up that much honestly.   I know i know picks right?  they're spread out.  I think it was a great move.  Of course the Cavs are a better team than the knicks so it made more sense. 

I think the idea was 1. the Jazz knew Mitchell's preference was to go to NY, 2. Knicks wanted him badly since they a starved for a Star and he's from NY (great going home story), 3. Knicks have a plethora of picks: all their own picks plus the Dallas picks and young players with potential - so Danny being Danny sTrAinge most likely thought NY would be willing to pay whatever it took.

I think they both overplayed their hands, Danny wanting too much from the Knicks, Knicks thinking they were the only team in serious play for DM...so they're both trying to change their narratives.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Danny STRainge is really freakin me out. :laugh1: He’s like Dr. Evil asking for a kajillion bajillion dollars 💵.

:14-:34 🤣 Tim Robbins 🤣 

Danny is a moron. It’s like that kid you try and trade baseball cards with but he’s so dang infuriating cuz he wants a yard but won’t give up an inch. :laugh:

You obviously never traded baseball cards with me back in the day. My dad still makes fun of me for the time I traded a early 70s Hank Aaron card for a Charms Blow Pop.  

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Utah made off like bandits. 

Really? I think Utah is screwed in every way possible moving forward. I mean, they pulled an OKC. Sexton, Markk.. Kessler or Kramer lol or whoever their new center is from the draft…

They are in the sweepstakes now for Wemba and Scoot.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Oh no.  That's awful.  I have a couple of these.  I'll sell you one but it'll be more than a charms....

s-l1600.jpg

It wasn't that card, it was from a couple years later I think.    Don't collect anymore, but still have my collection at my parent's house. I think my dad claimed it after I moved out.  He's 78 and has one of the biggest private card collections in the USA.    Just to give you an idea, he's currently hunting down cards to complete his set for the cigarette cards from the famous Honus Wagner year.   He'll never get the Wagner card, but he's pretty close to having every other card from that set.

Years ago he went and bought an entire baseball card store after the owner died.  That was over 25 years ago and to this day he is still sorting the cards from that purchase.   had to rend a Uhaul and take a few trips to bring all teh stuff to the house. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Feels like this Sarver thingy needs its own thread 🧵 on AROUND… @kg01? Give it a go? 🤷‍♀️ I brought the rain ☔️ last time you are up… where is lethalweapon? He’s like VIP and shows up for main event stuff now. Lol.

'Sarver gets Rob'd of a Year"?

'Suns set on Sarver for a Year"?

"Bajillionaire a Racist, Sexist, Pr*ck.  Who knew?"

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Feels like this Sarver thingy needs its own thread 🧵 on AROUND… @kg01? Give it a go? 🤷‍♀️ I brought the rain ☔️ last time you are up… where is lethalweapon? He’s like VIP and shows up for main event stuff now. Lol.

Ps Kg, kudos on the mixing up of the reactions.. a thanks, to a like to a laugh. I could learn a thing or two from you in Madden play calling. You’d think at some point I’d stop fumbling the ball 🏈.. 😢 

#kgmixer #djkg #turntablekg 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh:

BEFEFB9A-3863-4F92-A876-44257A482201.jpeg

Can't wait for Eddie Johnson on nbaradio today, if he's brave enough to not be on "vacation".

Suns mouthpiece who's been a Sarver apologist for years.  I guess he's ok with discrimination and misogyny ... as long as the price is right? 

• Haha 1