• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

• Moderators
On 9/19/2022 at 7:37 PM, marco102 said:

I'm fine with lowering the age limit. Let these kids get that bag early.  There are just as many busts now than there was when it was 18 year olds in the past.

I don't believe that another year of tape and better competition produces the same results in the draft.  I just don't buy it.  I think it introduces more randomness on both ends.  More guys drafted too high but also more guys drafted too low.

6 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I mean…….. he is the Head Coach right? Im just saying

Yikes.  Having a relationship with a subordinate is never a good idea.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Yikes.  Having a relationship with a subordinate is never a good idea.

Tell me about it, or rather I’ll tell you. So I worked in this little video rental store called the wherehouse, one night it was just me and the manager Tina closing…

Things got… hot 🥵 and heavy.

We balanced out the registers and left..

But it was the look in her eye, another couple hours of closing time we both would have done something we regret…

:frantics:

ps My register didn’t balance that day cuz I left a cutie slide for not rewinding the VHS tape. All the hotties, never rewound.

Noticed a few things..

Hot girls..

Walk fast.. drive fast.. (no they aren’t trying to get away from me @kg01 ha ha ha very funny) annnnnnd..

They don’t have time to rewind VHS tapes. They just simply refuse, they too hot.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Tell me about it, or rather I’ll tell you. So I worked in this little video rental store called the wherehouse, one night it was just me and the manager Tina closing…

Things got… hot 🥵 and heavy.

We balanced out the registers and left..

But it was the look in her eye, another couple hours of closing time we both would have done something we regret…

:frantics:

ps My register didn’t balance that day cuz I left a cutie slide for not rewinding the VHS tape. All the hotties, never rewound.

Noticed a few things..

Hot girls..

Walk fast.. drive fast.. (no they aren’t trying to get away from me @kg01 ha ha ha very funny) annnnnnd..

They don’t have time to rewind VHS tapes. They just simply refuse, they too hot.

Hey I mean who hasn't had a samba with a supervisor before.  Where I come from, we just call those 'Tuesday', amirite?  Heh.  Just me?

Seriously though, I did date my boss when I was like 20.  Could've got messy(ier), I guess.  Should I have felt like a piece o' meat? 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sheesh, now rumors Udoka was knockin' down a couple employees.  Possibly a VP's wife.  Guy may be done there.  @Spud2nique, has the Scalabrine guy said anything on nbaradio today?

when the negative stuff about Boston starts coming out, Scal conveniently plays dumb every time.   Don't blame him, just pointing that out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sheesh, now rumors Udoka was knockin' down a couple employees.  Possibly a VP's wife.  Guy may be done there.  @Spud2nique, has the Scalabrine guy said anything on nbaradio today?

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

For a year suspension there has to be more...No?

I guess there is - WowZa!

7 minutes ago, shakes said:

when the negative stuff about Boston starts coming out, Scal conveniently plays dumb every time.   Don't blame him, just pointing that out.

Yeah that's the issue with having team employees on air.  When it's good news, he's got all kinds of sources.  When it's bad, it's "duh, I dunno".

• Thanks 1