• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Sheesh, now rumors Udoka was knockin' down a couple employees.  Possibly a VP's wife.  Guy may be done there.  @Spud2nique, has the Scalabrine guy said anything on nbaradio today?

Dang I missed it. Wait, there’s prolly an hour left of Kam n AD, man, wait a couple now? I thought just one employee lol wow.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Imagine going to the Finals and thinking you're all set.  Then all this and you probably are losing your coach.  Haha, suck it Loston.

It’s the shamrock ☘️ luck baby! (Going in the opposite direction; what goes up must come down.. I didn’t say that a smarter dude did).

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s the shamrock ☘️ luck baby! (Going in the opposite direction; what goes up must come down.. I didn’t say that a smarter dude did).

I find it funny how so many dudes out here wondering why this is "such a big deal".

Meanwhile literally every female BOS employee, and every female spouse of a BOS employee, has had their name/picture dragged onto the internet as a potential "mistress" of this guy.

Smh.  Men are the worst.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I find it funny how so many dudes out here wondering why this is "such a big deal".

Meanwhile literally every female BOS employee, and every female spouse of a BOS employee, has had their name/picture dragged onto the internet as a potential "mistress" of this guy.

Smh.  Men are the worst.

Thank you for saying that!.........and I'm sure itis mostly men posting that stuff.  It's Horrible. Now they have to work extra hard to clear their names for something they have nothing to do with.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Thank you for saying that!.........and I'm sure itis mostly men posting that stuff.  It's Horrible. Now they have to work extra hard to clear their names for something they have nothing to do with.  

And folk will read that and think I'm tryna be that 'w' word that rhymes with joke.  But no, think about it.  That's a crap circumstance to put those humans in. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

If a coworker banged my wife, I'm looking for more than a "suspension". 

I banged one of my secretaries last night.   Granted we've been married 9 years, but that's besides the point.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

When even the rebuilding teams are making trades to get better...that's the reality of the East now. 

Yeah but this trade "making DET better" smells kinda like a big-boned person "loosing weight" by ordering a "diet" coke with their double cheeseburger with the works.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Well I guess I'm just not woke enough, but I don't see why he should suspended for a year for having a relationship with a staff member. Is this 17th century New England? People have sex, get over it.

Maybe get the deets before assuming this is CanCEl cUltURe gon' wild.

And per twitter, he has indeed been suspended for the year.  Which basically means he's coached his last game there imho. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Maybe get the deets before assuming this is CanCEl cUltURe gon' wild.

And per twitter, he has indeed been suspended for the year.  Which basically means he's coached his last game there imho. 

Are you familiar with the comedian George Carlin? He's was a brilliant and funny guy. In his day he was considered a liberal. I subscribe to the old school form of liberalism. So sorry if I'm not outraged about coworkers having sex. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

Are you familiar with the comedian George Carlin? He's was a brilliant and funny guy. In his day he was considered a liberal. I subscribe to the old school form of liberalism. So sorry I'm not outraged about coworkers having sex. 

I'm suggesting, the way this is playing out, it smells like more than a basic 'consenting adults' situation.  Not sure where that tracks on your Carlin-meter. 😉

• Haha 2