• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Are you familiar with the comedian George Carlin?

Love that dude. Big fan of Dennis Leary too. NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil we love u u giant f in Q! 😂 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah but this trade "making DET better" smells kinda like a big-boned person "loosing weight" by ordering a "diet" coke with their double cheeseburger with the works.

That’s what I do! :rofl: I like diet what! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm not saying it is.  I'm saying we don't know buuut the fact that he's suspended for a year makes me think there's more to this than that.

Agreed.  What will this do to the team?

If our imagination runs wild when we hear about this, imagine what it does to all the players and especially the married ones.

🥺

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

This sounds like a Jason Kidd-Jim Jackson-Toni Braxton situation except one of the members signs the other's checks.

I was more eager about that/those love affairs than the OJ trial. :laugh: 

ps Why no monster mash? :scratch: #4sum 😬 

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

It’s suspicious.  More details will come out I think.

Stephen A has already hinted that there is more and that those deets justify the punishment. He says it will get out at some point but he cannot share or comment until they do. He only questions why did the organization have to leak this situation publicly. Basically implying that it’s very personal and nobody’s business.

Im guessing a sex tape got around. Or Nia Long tried to fight the mistress.

Something scandalous but not illegal ya know. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

See how quickly it can go from 'consenting' adults to this? This is why workplace hookups are a no-no: too easy to become this:

Some members of the Celtics organization first became aware of the relationship in July, sources said. At that time, team leadership was led to believe by both parties that the relationship was consensual. But sources said that the woman recently accused Udoka of making unwanted comments toward her — leading the team to launch a set of internal interviews.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Well I guess I'm just not woke enough, but I don't see why he should suspended for a year for having a relationship with a staff member. Is this 17th century New England? People have sex, get over it.

You obviously have zero experience with workplace legal issues if you think there aren’t just a host of issues for someone to be having sex with a subordinate employee over whom they have control of many of the terms and conditions of their employment.  It is a huge potential liability for the company.  In many cases the “boss” uses their authority to either give privileges to the sexual partner (violating the rights of others in the workplace) or uses their authority to facilitate the relationship (ie are you going to turn down the boss when he decides if you get a raise, if you get promoted, etc).  Even when those things aren’t happening, it is only a he said/she said away from being claimed from happening.  That risk becomes massively escalated when you are having sex with multiple people and there is the risk of jealously on top of the normal risk of bad feelings after a breakup.

Terrible judgment for any boss to do this with a subordinate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

So sorry if I'm not outraged about coworkers having sex. 

If they were coworkers it would be somewhat different. Boss / subordinate is very different from coworkers who don’t have workplace authority over the other.

• Like 1

Nia Long? Ok I didn’t know Ime was with her. Wow. Why did I think she was married to an actor. 

Fresh Prince was cool but now you got a girl cheated on from it and the main character got slap 👋 happy!

Sup wit uncle Phil these days? Hopefully staying out of any news 🗞.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nia Long? Ok I didn’t know Ime was with her. Wow. Why did I think she was married to an actor. 

Fresh Prince was cool but now you got a girl cheated on from it and the main character got slap 👋 happy!

Sup wit uncle Phil these days? Hopefully staying out of any news 🗞.

He's Resting In Peace since 2013.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Now that the reports that the suspension wasn't about 'consenting adults' but about stuff he allegedly did afterwards are starting to emerge, does that change how you view this?

What did he allegedly do? The only thing I have read is an "improper relationship", which I assume is a euphemism for sex.