• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Ha!  Ha!  Nate let Griffin in the game for his minute or two then, because of how well he was playing, couldn't figure out any was to take him out!

Hawks desperate for rebounds.  JJ comes in and rebounds!  Gasp!  0017 off the bench like a beast!

Nate flustrated!  This is not our veterans!  Youth can't do this to me!  Aah well!  We won this one.

🧑‍🔧Building a winner!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Ha!  Ha!  Nate let Griffin in the game for his minute or two then, because of how well he was playing, couldn't figure out any was to take him out!

Hawks desperate for rebounds.  JJ comes in and rebounds!  Gasp!  0017 off the bench like a beast!

Nate flustrated!  This is not our veterans!  Youth can't do this to me!  Aah well!  We won this one.

🧑‍🔧Building a winner!

Play these young guys early and often in the early part of the season, so come playoff time - they are not 'deers in the headlights'

• Like 3

On 10/23/2022 at 7:21 PM, Spud2nique said:

JHol made one big three but missed two and they all seemed like momentum changers, or could have been in our favor.

AJ is a baller  my boiiiii :smile: playground baller. Loved the pair of threes but that hesi look away bank 🏦 on the break was beautiful.

AJ will be our starting SF sooner than later. He’s been grooming himself for this since he was born. Born to ball 🏀 baby!!!

Still waiting Nate…. We all waiting! :angry2: