• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, terrell said:

Hiow can You open up preliminary trade talks on a player you've been shopping for literally three seasons? lol

SMH . . . here we go.

So we trade a guy who has obviously been one of our best frontline defenders, for what?

Unless it's Collins' camp that is initiating trade talks.

I attended the Celtics vs. Hawks game on November 16, 2022, at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. This was the first complete basketball game I have ever watched in my entire life, and I am hooked.  Before this game, I had attended the big leagues of all four of the major team sports in America except basketball.  I only attended this game to make it so that I could have attended the "big leagues" all four of the major team sports in America, but I was unexpected hooked on basketball.

I can only remember four specific Hawks players from this game:  Clint Capela, Trae Young, John Collins, and Vit Krejci. Clint Capela stood out for me because he was the starting center.  Trae Young stood out to me because he scored so many points, and Young and Capela seemed to be involved in every play.  John Collins stood out to me because I saw him score some spectacular alleyoop slam dunks in the game.  Vit Krejci only played in about the last five minutes of the game, but Krejci stood out to me because of what I saw him do before the game.  Krejci was warming up before the game practicing shooting three pointer shots.  I saw Krejci swish about 15 three pointers in a row in practice before the game.  Then Krejci bricked a three pointer.  Then Krejci scored exactly 20 three point shots in a row.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Expedite said:

I attended the Celtics vs. Hawks game on November 16, 2022, at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. This was the first complete basketball game I have ever watched in my entire life, and I am hooked.  Before this game, I had attended the big leagues of all four of the major team sports in America except basketball.  I only attended this game to make it so that I could have attended the "big leagues" all four of the major team sports in America, but I was unexpected hooked on basketball.

I can only remember four specific Hawks players from this game:  Clint Capela, Trae Young, John Collins, and Vit Krejci. Clint Capela stood out for me because he was the starting center.  Trae Young stood out to me because he scored so many points, and Young and Capela seemed to be involved in every play.  John Collins stood out to me because I saw him score some spectacular alleyoop slam dunks in the game.  Vit Krejci only played in about the last five minutes of the game, but Krejci stood out to me because of what I saw him do before the game.  Krejci was warming up before the game practicing shooting three pointer shots.  I saw Krejci swish about 15 three pointers in a row in practice before the game.  Then Krejci bricked a three pointer.  Then Krejci scored exactly 20 three point shots in a row.  

Im excited for you as a new basketball fan. Welcome to the club.

Sounds like we need to give Krejci some rotation minutes to help with out outside shooting. Especially since teams just play zone against us to slow us down.

Far be it for Nate to go against his rotations and place 5 shooters on the floor to make teams pay. That would almost be too much to ask. 

• Like 1