• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

The rain in Maine does not mainly fall on JD Davison, the two-way guard recalled from the Red Claws to aid Boston's depleted backcourt.

Bogi remains the only player on the Boo-Boo Report for Atlanta, with no change in status.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

A day will come when #15 will hang from the arena rafters for Horford, the mainstay for the once-troubled franchise’s most sustained postseason activity in a couple generations. That was a stretch for the Hawks that began in 2008, when he bedeviled the Celtics along the way to the latter’s last NBA title.

Let’s Go Hawks!

~lw3

Eh . . . despite his pedestrian stats, it's hard to argue against Horford not having his number retired one day.  But if he gets his number retired, I hope they do Joe Johnson's first. 

• Like 1

I’m not mad at the new ESPN scoreboard graphic.  The two tone color coding on the team boxes is a nice touch.  But that “record” script seems unnecessary for the full game.  Still everyone needs to fall in line with the Apple TV Baseball style that sh*t is perfect with the minimalism and play by play probability that isn’t bothersome.

Yall prefer the long slim rectangular box in the middle at the bottom or a square box in a corner?  I think those old NBC NBA graphics and layout from the 90s were better than many you’d see today.

Edited by benhillboy

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m not mad at the new ESPN scoreboard graphic. That “record” script seems unnecessary for the full game.  Still everyone needs to fall in line with the Apple TV Baseball style that sh*t is perfect with the minimalism and play by play probability that isn’t bothersome.

Yall prefer the long slim rectangular box in the middle at the bottom or a square box in a corner?  I think those old NBC NBA graphics and layout from the 90s were better than many you’d see today.

I like this ESPN look.  Nice and clean, along with the team colors to match the jersey colors.

• Like 1