• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Griff Money replace Hunter?

Diesel

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you see the list of top 5 PF from KG? He put in Rasheed Wallace and took out Dirk :laugh:

You forgot C Webb on your list m. Webber was a bad boy. Imagine Chris Webber with his big hands working the pick n rolls with Trae. Wow.

CWebb was so bad, he didn't need Trae.  IF JC had half of Webber's ball handling, JC would be a perineal Allstar. 

If I were saying top 5 PFs in Modern era.. (After 1980).   With Rings off the Table because Jordan was the GOAT.

1.  Tim Duncan

2.   Karl Malone

3.   K.G.

4.   Giannis

5.   Dirk 

HM:  Charles Barkley, CWebb, KD, Kevin McHale, AD, Pau Gasol, CBosh, and Amare...

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

CWebb was so bad, he didn't need Trae.  IF JC had half of Webber's ball handling, JC would be a perineal Allstar. 

If I were saying top 5 PFs in Modern era.. (After 1980).   With Rings off the Table because Jordan was the GOAT.

1.  Tim Duncan

2.   Karl Malone

3.   K.G.

4.   Giannis

5.   Dirk 

HM:  Charles Barkley, CWebb, KD, Kevin McHale, AD, Pau Gasol, CBosh, and Amare...

As I thought even further.. Reign Man Shawn Kemp has to be Honorably mentioned too.

In fact, a prime Amare Stoudemire vs. a Prime Shawn Kemp vs. a Prime AD??

Interesting.  Young Kemp didn't shoot from outside. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

1.  Tim Duncan

2.   Karl Malone

3.   K.G.

4.   Giannis

5.   Dirk 

We from the same era mine goes..

1. Duncan

2. Barkley

3. Karl Malone

4. KG

5. C Webb

6. Dirk

Top 6.

My fav of all time: Kev Willis and Grant Long.  :laugh:

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

As I thought even further.. Reign Man Shawn Kemp has to be Honorably mentioned too.

In fact, a prime Amare Stoudemire vs. a Prime Shawn Kemp vs. a Prime AD??

Interesting.  Young Kemp didn't shoot from outside. 

I can’t believe I forgot rain ☔️ 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He just might. :ph34r:

He gets it - shoots, passes, defends, plays unafraid......for a rookie.

Griff Money has something about him.   Maybe because he's a coach's son but he plays the game unafraid (as you said).     Maybe Next year we see him with the starters. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
On 11/19/2022 at 6:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

He just might. :ph34r:

He gets it - shoots, passes, defends, plays unafraid......for a rookie.

IF Culver shows to be a good BU and the right trade comes along, I can see us moving from Hunter this year so that there's enough money to resign DJM.  And still get good trading pieces. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

IF Culver shows to be a good BU and the right trade comes along, I can see us moving from Hunter this year so that there's enough money to resign DJM.  And still get good trading pieces. 

Good luck moving Dre contract...Why in the world would Schlenk extend him early with his injury history? Good grief..

Edited by terrell

40 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It is obvious to anyone that watches basketball that AJ is going to be a much, much better player than Hunter and it isn't going to take long. 

The feel baby the feel. Hunter has the same problem as Marv he’s too damn mechanical with his movements. I mean it looks cleaner and more fundamental but AJ gets the ball the hole 🕳️… that can’t be emphasized enough.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, terrell said:

Good luck moving Dre contract...Why in the world would Schlenk extend him early with his injury history? Good grief..

Hunter is still a three and D player.   Somebody will get their whistle wet wanting him. 

I wasn't altogether Joking when I said:  Hunter for Mark Williams and Cody.  However, after the offseason, maybe sweeten that pot by taken on Heyward's contract for Charlotte.  I don't know all the numbers but:

Hunter/Bogi for Hayward, Cody, Williams and 2 1st rounders. 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Hunter is still a three and D player.   Somebody will get their whistle wet wanting him. 

I wasn't altogether Joking when I said:  Hunter for Mark Williams and Cody.  However, after the offseason, maybe sweeten that pot by taken on Heyward's contract for Charlotte.  I don't know all the numbers but:

We need Williams tonight!  0017 is all alone!  Get him some help!

:smug:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think Hunter is who he's going to be right now and that's pretty good.   AJ has better offensive tools but he's rough on D and he's a little undersized at the 3.   We're a long way from being able to put him on the other team's star player and we really have no one else to do that.   He'd get eaten alive right now trying to guard a lot of the stars in this league. 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Doesn't it hurt that Culver walks right in to 10 rebounds during his first real game.  Hunter has done that like twice in three seasons.

If Culver plays tonight and gets double digit rebounds,   We all should look at hunter like:

Dissapointed GIF - Dissapointed - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

You meant mid range and D.. lol

• Like 1