• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And Here We Go (Coach McMillan)

Jody23

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Ugh though.   They should have worked this out before it got public.   Mutually agreed to part ways.  I'm guessing Hawks have no real options.

LIke I said, Nate knew what he was doing hiring all of these sh1tty a$s assistants.. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Yea I think it may be time. We have a ton of young talent, and we need a coach that can properly use it.

Think we should be doing alot better. Glad he is aware enough to sense he is not the right guy long term.

Edited by swanlee
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Fans last few years: "McMillan is a terrible coach who I'd never want to coach my team."

Fans rn: "See, see, Trae is a coach killer.  Even a great coach likeMcMillan don't wanna coach him."

In Nates defense

Trae has 4 DNP’s this season. Throwing out the Memphis game where everybody sat out, the other three games are 3 of the best performances of the whole season relative to expectations. They beat a title contending Bucks team, beat the team with the best record in the West (Denver), and were a hair away from beating the hottest current team in the league Brooklyn.

Small sample size I know.. Just sayin...lol

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

I’m sorry to disturb @Jody23 and thank you 🙏🏿… but if and most likely WHEN it happens, could you be the one to take us home with your infamous trademark ™️ game line? Because it would be like Cinderella and the shoe 👠:yes:

At this point, I’m waiting more on your line to be delivered than having Nate actually sent home. :sarcastic:

• Haha 4

So I'm assuming if Nate resigns, then the rest of his contract is terminated and the Hawks owe him nothing else financially, correct?  However, if he's fired, then the Hawks are still on the hook for the rest of the contract.  I mean, that sounds like a lot of money at stake to me, especially for an owner that appears to be more concerned with turning a profit than winning at all costs.  It kinda feels like we have a game of chicken here between Nate and Ressler.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So the "story" is that 4 weeks ago Nate "thought about resigning" but has now had nothing but good conversations with the team and his resignation is not imminent?  How the hell is that a story?  I mean, it would have been a story 4 freakin weeks ago.  But now it's what?  A distraction?  A way to keep the Hawks in the news?  What?  

Why is there a story today about a non-event that didn't happen 4 weeks ago???  Who benefits from this?  Is it just a way to continue the Trae-hate narrative in the media?  Something weird is going on with this team.  

Weird as 4 weeks ago we looked better then we do now.

• Thanks 1