• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And Here We Go (Coach McMillan)

Jody23

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why do the Hawks want to keep him to finish the rest of the season? That's fool hardy.

This is just going to breed more toxicity. Players know he doesn't want to be here now and won't be back next season.

Just rip off the band aid and install the interim (whoever that is) and let the chips fall where they will for the rest of the season. No need to soft roll this.

Team doesn't look happy playing, fans aren't happy watching.

Let's get it over and done with and let 2023 be whatever it will be without Nate.

It’s like we are wasting 6 months of everybody’s time and setting ourselves back as an organization.

Come on Hawks, you a pro team.

Make pro moves and just fire dude already. 

Stop pussyfooting around the inevitable. 

This is the front office being either “too kind” to Nate or not having the cohones to fire 🔥 the dude. 

And Nate, STEP THE FCK DOWN GUY..

Ww don’t want your stinky a$$ anymore get a clue.

#shutthefuckupnate

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's Ric Bucher so (TIFWIW)

This dude was a Bay Area cat. He’s a moron wrapped in an idiot. :buttdance:

Ps Who da fck is Nick Ressler? Please tel me he’s not kids owner like that Cavs owner with his son at every nba draft lottery. 🤦‍♀️ 

RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA SEE NATE GONE.

He’s climbing the most hated men in Hawks history list.

1. Babcock (for trading Nique)

2. Larry Drew (Giannis)

3. Alice Horbag (joined Celts last second)

4. NATE MCMILLAN (for being an idiot and not stepping down when nobody wants his stinky a$$ no mo) 💯 (real talk).

I signed up for basketball, not How To Get Away With Murder.  I can't stand all this unnecessary drama.  

Nate - Just step down if you don't want to deal with the drama. 

Ressler - Needs to leave the basketball to the basketball people. - both of them. 

Team - Looks like they've given up on Nate. We haven't been healthy, but still.   If they lose a lot on the next road trip, just rip the band aid off and tank for Wemby.  It'll help in the long run.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

ARE WE THERE YET?

Who hasn't started on a journey with a small child and soon had this question asked?  Hawks are going to have a new coach.  The question will be, "Are we there yet?"  

That question will be on all our lips until it actually happens.

😉

• Premium Member

@Spud2nique I posted this stiff re Nick.

On 12/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Nick Ressler - That's all I'm saying for now.

On 12/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Just saying:

On 12/22/2022 at 7:44 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

This was from Amick's pod after the Trae/Nate 'misunderstanding,

• Premium Member

Caption This....

77354ADC-E227-46E9-A879-5E26D555B8EA.jpeg

Guys in the Back:  Well, Another play that I'm not in...

Gary Payton:  I don't see sh-- on that Pad?  I think he holds his water on it...

Berry:  IN the future, this coach will have another great PG.  He will let him do what he wants to do and that PG will take him farther than he's ever been.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why do the Hawks want to keep him to finish the rest of the season? That's fool hardy.

This is just going to breed more toxicity. Players know he doesn't want to be here now and won't be back next season.

Just rip off the band aid and install the interim (whoever that is) and let the chips fall where they will for the rest of the season. No need to soft roll this.

Team doesn't look happy playing, fans aren't happy watching.

Let's get it over and done with and let 2023 be whatever it will be without Nate.

Maybe there is a financial incentive for the hawks to let him leave on his own than to outright fire him.

At this point, I wouldn't put it pass Ressler if it would save him a couple of bucks.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

Heavily. He is a very hands own owner especially now that Travis has been basically fired.

**** this daddy's boy twat. Out here playing career mode with a real team. Shades of Daniel Synder vibes, I hope this team crashes & burns this season.

*Dead Serious*

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, yungsta said:

Maybe there is a financial incentive for the hawks to let him leave on his own than to outright fire him.

At this point, I wouldn't put it pass Ressler if it would save him a couple of bucks.

If nate retired it would save the Hawks the last I think 2 years of his contract 

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s like we are wasting 6 months of everybody’s time and setting ourselves back as an organization.

Come on Hawks, you a pro team.

Make pro moves and just fire dude already. 

Stop pussyfooting around the inevitable. 

This is the front office being either “too kind” to Nate or not having the cohones to fire 🔥 the dude. 

And Nate, STEP THE FCK DOWN GUY..

Ww don’t want your stinky a$$ anymore get a clue.

#shutthefuckupnate

They would have to wait until the break.  We're on a WC trip.  It gives Time for Fields to get his ducks in a row. 

• Thanks 1