• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Change can be good for players sometimes..

Imagine working for a boss that hates you..  lol

Didnt Trae try harder on D when Quin stepped in?

Just sayin...

that's a chicken egg argument though.  Why did Monty hate Ayton?    I'm sure Monty didn't hate him before he met him.

17 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I might be able to post something tonight. Something I've sat on since Nate left. Might hit media in a day or two.

Damn you and your teasers, Camp!!  Now I'm gonna be wearing out the refresh button on this page all day!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:
  • The Hawks are “known to be interested” in Duke big man Dereck Lively and have spoken to Dallas about trades involving the No. 10 pick, according to Stein. While Stein doesn’t go into detail about how the possibility of Atlanta landing Lively would affect the team’s current big men, such as center Clint Capela, that frontcourt would be getting awfully crowded.

I don't feel so lonely now.  This is my favorite for the Hawks to draft this Thursday!   Two or three of us on the Squawk have entioned him earlier.  Seems that he keeps on moving up, out of our reach, unless we do something.

:smug:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, shakes said:

that's a chicken egg argument though.  Why did Monty hate Ayton?    I'm sure Monty didn't hate him before he met him.

Yeah, but that dude was like 19 years old.  We forget sometimes the amount of maturity demanded of these extremely young athletes especially in the NBA.  

If we brought Ayton in, I would give him a fair chance.  I think Trae feeding him lobs all game would energize him both offensively and defensively.  

• Like 3

Ayton isn't coming to Atlanta. It's still highly likely he remains in PHX. Boston is the best chance for a trade but they don’t like his contract just like the Hawks don't

A name to keep your eyes on is Cam Whitmore for the Hawks. I am not a big fan of his but he does have upside. He has some supporters within the fanbase. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

Who knows..

Jordan didnt like Phil Jackson and vice versa at first.. lol

24 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I might be able to post something tonight. Something I've sat on since Nate left. Might hit media in a day or two.

Yessssss!!!! Finally! Concrete (kinda) evidence forthcoming (perhaps)! :cheer:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If you hit us with something and it shows up on the national rumors in 2 days I’ll want an autograph picture from you that says:

To my fav poster Spud… keep on truckin!!!

signed : @thecampster

• Like 1

@kg01 nooooooo!!!

Collin Sexton available in trade talks

i_28_b6_7a_collin-sexton.png?w=190

Utah has been in contact with the Pistons about trading up from Nos. 9 and 16, according to league sources, with rival teams of the belief the Jazz are searching to get above Washington’s eighth pick in order to select Arkansas guard Anthony Black. Utah has also contacted Indiana about trading into the seventh selection, sources said. But the Jazz may need to trade above Orlando — or find a trade with the Magic at No. 6 — to secure a chance at Black. Utah has made guard Collin Sexton available in trade talks around the league, sources said.

via Yahoo! Sports
  • Haha 1