• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Rumors out there that the Knicks can get PG without giving up Rj or Julius!!!

something like IQ,Grimes,Obi picks and salary cap fillers!

Naw. PG13 price is extremely high from what I've gathered 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ooh, you got sources?  Do the insiders have the go-ahead to go after you now?  😄

Never said they weren’t, just said I MIGHT! :popcorm1:

Ps @Sothron saw that you gave camp ⛺️ a like for his insight on the Indy deal not being dead but not any reaction for the Mavs deal not being dead huh? Insiders stick together. All good I’ll fly solo and dominate anyways as I always do! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ps @Sothron saw that you gave camp ⛺️ a like for his insight on the Indy deal not being dead but not any reaction for the Mavs deal not being dead huh? Insiders stick together. All good I’ll fly solo and dominate anyways as I always do! 

At least you've come to accept my likes are hard to come by...except for KG

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

FYI, The Indy deal is not dead, Indy is just weighing what else is out there. Barring another partner stepping up, this will resurface by the draft.

I guess OG from the Raptors for Indy as well.

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Capela and Hunter, not Collins, are now the most likely hawks to be traded. There are two players in the draft the team really wants to get and a third guy is the well known fall back option. 

OKC has inquired about taking Collins for basically nothing but first rounders but the FO is more interested in moving Capela and Hunter. 

Do you know which two are their primary targets? I understand if you can't share that info before the draft, but it would be interesting to know whether or not we got our guys once the draft is over.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, me and soth got beef?  Soth in here set trippin'?  On draft day?  Ohhh snap, finna be a lotta slow singin' and flower bringin'..... 

😎

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

At least you've come to accept my likes are hard to come by...except for KG

Lies!

Tcamp be givin' out 'likes' easy like Zion's baby mamas.... 

(Is that too much?  Kinda felt like too much.) 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

Do you know which two are their primary targets? I understand if you can't share that info before the draft, but it would be interesting to know whether or not we got our guys once the draft is over.

Whitmore and Lively still fit the bill. You can't trade Hunter without getting a Wing back (Whitmore) and backfilling Capela with Lively as Okongwu's b/u down the line makes logical sense.

• Like 3