• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quin Snyder, Charles Lee or Kenny Atkinson

Spud2nique

Next coach mentioned by woj; who you like  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whose best for us?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2023 at 07:12 AM

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Do your homework and you'll see Atkinson is not the guy for us.

Cagey, if anything ever happened to us, @SalvorMallow and @akay are fillin in like mafckers I’ll tel ya! We can’t be out for too long like this sulking in the corner, these two are gunning for our jobs!!! :huh:

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Early signs seem to point towards Kyle Korver having a lot of input on this coaching list.  

Good. Kyle is smart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

My list is :

1. Mark Jackson

2. Becky Hammon

3. Sam Cassell

I haven’t voted for this puppy yet because I honestly only know 2/3 dudes really well and that’s the white dudes. I like them both but I also don’t like going back to the past in some ways but in others I do. 

Not gonna lie, I loved Bud and wanted to give him a “life” contract to coach the Hawks. His style of spacing and the school of Pop is right up my alley.

Snyder and Atkinson from the same school. @kg01 why is Atkinson so bad, I think he got Kyme’d in Brooklyn but at the same time, I’d pick Snyder over him. But as far as player development goes, it has to be Atkinson, no? 

They all play Bud Ball and run the motion offense. This is gonna be a portal to trading Trae.

24 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Ownership realizing its mistake and getting back to the Bud Tree.  BUDBALL!!

Trae can't play Bud ball. That's the biggest issue unless we got trade Trae ideas. 

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

I picked Quinn but only because I'm most familiar with him and have always liked him as a coach.  Probably not the best gauge for this though.  

Same by process of elimination. Not in love with Snyder though.

Isn’t there like a brilliant new school assistant type. I want one of the type that OKC and the Jazz got. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They all play Bud Ball and run the motion offense. This is gonna be a portal to trading Trae.

Trae can't play Bud ball. That's the biggest issue unless we got trade Trae ideas. 

Can't play or won't play?  Are you saying he won't be content unless the world rotates around him?

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

My list is :

1. Mark Jackson

2. Becky Hammon

3. Sam Cassell

I haven’t voted for this puppy yet because I honestly only know 2/3 dudes really well and that’s the white dudes. I like them both but I also don’t like going back to the past in some ways but in others I do. 

Not gonna lie, I loved Bud and wanted to give him a “life” contract to coach the Hawks. His style of spacing and the school of Pop is right up my alley.

Snyder and Atkinson from the same school. @kg01 why is Atkinson so bad, I think he got Kyme’d in Brooklyn but at the same time, I’d pick Snyder over him. But as far as player development goes, it has to be Atkinson, no? 

He no like stars = filler coach.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Watchman said:

Can't play or won't play?  Are you saying he won't be content unless the world rotates around him?

Can't play. You can't dominate time on the ball in this scheme. You can dominate usage but you cannot dominate time on the ball. This type of offense is the worst fit for someone like Trae whereas this is a much better fit for Murray.