• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in talks with Snyder

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I did use the 15-second skip a bit to get through it, so with that disclaimer, I have to say I didn't catch what Koonin said that led you to that conclusion, Jay. The hosts referred to QS as a free agent, and Koonin concurred, though also not committing to that name, saying that there are several free agents out there.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Preciate the rundown.  I owe a drank to you folks that take one for the team via listening to this dreck.

Atl sports radio is a cesspool.

I hope to never listen again. I was promised Koonin knocking them down a peg so had to follow Jay's link lol. 

Edited by Afro
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

I hope to never listen again. I was promised Koonin knocking them down a peg so had to follow Jay's link lol. 

Just now, sturt said:

Yeah, actually, that part especially was a good listen.

I am thisclose to listening just for that part.  Did they wait to get all Billy bad-a** once he was off air? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Preciate the rundown.  I owe a drank to you folks that take one for the team via listening to this dreck.

Atl sports radio is a cesspool.

Damn Yankees come down from up north.  Gtho

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I think it’s a done deal.  To me, this is as good of a move as the team can make without trying to get Bud back.  

Agree.   

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ain't no way Tony is gonna cheap out the roster and avoid the Tax after paying Quinn $8 mil per.

Remember, both my sources and @NBASupes source said the Hawks were going to pay the LT starting next season because Nick Ressler convinced his dad to do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1