• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not wanting to trade Trae by any means but

Wurider05

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How we gon' swing that when Murray gon' be in Loston in exchange for Brown? 

To quote Tony Montana:

I like Frank (DM).. only I like you betta (Brown). :sarcastic:@Dieselsorry I quote your boy or avatar but it just comes to mind a lot. 

Nah I’m playing I still think Murray got a lil in his bag for us come postseason time. @JayBirdHawk better hope so she brought him in so… :batman:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

ah I’m playing I still think Murray got a lil in his bag for us come postseason time. @JayBirdHawk better hope so she brought him in so… :batman:

giphy.gif

:laugh1:...let some tell it, we Squawkers have a lot of say it what the front office does.  They get their ideas from us. 

Spoiler

I still think getting Murray was the right play...he has some warts but so does all these other players. I said before all development isn't linear, sometimes you take a detour to end up in the same place, might just take a little longer.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How we gon' swing that when Murray gon' be in Loston in exchange for Brown? 

It's like one of them time share deals.  boston gets DJ every other weekend; minny gets him every Tuesday, but never on a back to back.  boston gets Christmas but minny gets mlk.  

Hawks just chillin wit Jaylen and his KAT.  

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

Trae/Brown, Trae/Edwards, DJ/Edwards, and DJ/Brown would probably all be better or at least equal combinations to Trae/Murray.  But to be honest, all of these combinations are high potential -- it will likely just come down to what makes sense financially/availability.  If we're throwing a max at our SG, I'd rather it be Edwards or Brown than DJ, but I don't know what DJs next deal looks like.  

Right now our starting back court is 6'0 and 6'5 and <350lbs total

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

It's like one of them time share deals.  boston gets DJ every other weekend; minny gets him every Tuesday, but never on a back to back.  boston gets Christmas but minny gets mlk.  

Hawks just chillin wit Jaylen and his KAT.  

Oh you mean the 'non-amicable divorce, kids caught in the middle' plan?

Jr goes to mom and her boyfriend Fred every other Tuesday, as long as it's not the end of the month 'cause Fred's gotta work.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They get their ideas from us.

Hmmm. Such as? Dunno. Curious.

I know of only one acquisition since last season's end that anyone around here was banging the table for, ie, ahead of it coming to light that it was being discussed. But I don't pretend to read every thread, let alone every post.