• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Threezus said:

lol what just because i think their are better players in the nba than Trae makes me not a Hawks fan?  If anything i think me wanting to upgrade him to make a better Hawks team would make me even more of a Hawks fan would it not?  Im more than willing to trade any player on any team in any sport to better the team i cheer for as long as i believe it will get us closer to a championship. 

Based on the way you are thinking it seems if Embidd or Joker were offered for trae you would turn it down because trading Trae makes you not a Hawks fan thats just absurd. 

Unless I am mistaken, this is a strawman parody of other posters and not meant to be a serious response.  BrazilianHawk is not the biggest Trae fan on the site, and I think this post is expressing frustration at pushback from people when there is criticism of or a suggestion to move Trae.

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Unless I am mistaken, this is a strawman parody of other posters and not meant to be a serious response.  BrazilianHawk is not the biggest Trae fan on the site, and I think this post is expressing frustration at pushback from people when there is criticism of or a suggestion to move Trae.

No clue if it was or not but without seeing anything from him myself about being ok with moving trae too.  Then i would have no other reason but to think someone calling you not a fan of your team is something to defend lol.