• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With the #15 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft, the Hawks select.....

JayBirdHawk

14 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

If we have to take back Bertans contract then it seems fair to me.

I think Capela/#46 for Bertains/#10 is fair, but Dallas fans at RealGM want Capela/#15 instead.  They seem to ignore the fact that Bertans is a significantly negative value contract for a one-trick pony, even if that last year is only partially guaranteed.  Then again, shame on me for even sniffing around that site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

That place that banned you for life!

🥲

Is your crying emoji smiling gramps? :unsure: :sad: That emoji looks happy I got banned for life. 

ps It was the life of Spud at FakeGM doesn’t mean I won’t be back. :banjo:

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If we trade with Indy and move to #7 it isn’t necessarily for Can Whit, could be Hendricks or Walker?

Whose better? Walker or Hendricks? @KB21 I think you like Walker better?

Who are you trading with #15 to get to #7? 

Never mind....I see you said Hunter in the other thread.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Interesting. I still think Lively is the target though. I believe both JC and Cap are getting dealt.

OO will step up to start and backup center then becomes our 2nd biggest need after a new starting PF...but they're not going to draft a rookie to start at the 4.

Backup center has and still makes the most sense.

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is who you're quoting, as-if someone with insight.

2023-06-20_14-22-44.png

But oh yeah... I forgot... you're the one here who voted a big Bugs Bunny "NO!" on discernment.

... hehe...

never mind then.

But for the record, there's about a dozen people here, I imagine, who deserve at least  as much of your attention when they post something on Twitter or otherwise. Just sayin.

As to the UGA grad's logic... huh???... if you're wanting #10 with Lively as the target, theoretically, why wouldn't you be willing to part with your current starting center.

14 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I believe both JC and Cap are getting dealt.

I think Quin's/FO plan is to deal Clint now, then allow JC to revive his value with the lane opened up again.... then trade him later IF the right deal comes along. 

That's what I hope at least. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, sturt said:

But for the record, there's about a dozen people here, I imagine, who deserve at least  as much of your attention when they post something on Twitter or otherwise. Just sayin.

just say it Sturt.  You're one of those dozen people and you want more attention.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, shakes said:

just say it Sturt.  You're one of those dozen people and you want more attention.

If that's what you're going to read into it, that's not a surprise... par for that course. Seem to be one to look to take a conversation on substance over into the personal attack realm as often as the substance part doesn't seem to agree with you.

Otoh, others would note that this discernment drum is a drum I've been banging pretty consistently.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

This is who you're quoting, as-if someone with insight.

Mr. Captain Post Police at it again. No duh Grant isn't someone with insider knowledge.

Did you even read the tweet? Because he's quoting Fischer and not claiming the report as his own. So you literally waisted your time researching Grant to prove a point when he's quoting an insider off a podcast.

Bravo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2