• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

Just now, NBASupes said:

We are the only one because we beat out the others in negotiations. Us and Dallas were both in for KAT or Williams. 

We need to get this deal done ASAP before other teams get in the running.

• Like 1

I'm on board for KAT. If we can keep OO and 1 of Bey/Hunter, our starting 5 is legit.

BUT...all I'm gonna say...and I can't guarantee this is the last time I'm gonna say it.... but we could have had KP and traded away no one from our core and only had to pay him $30M vs KAT at over $50M and probably losing Bey and JJ.

There. I said my peace. 

Edited by ShooterSays
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Grant Williams. Once we pulled out of landing Siakam. Williams was our #2, KAT, #1. We were battling with Dallas for both 

There is no other teams. It was just Dallas and Atlanta 

Your proposed Dallas deal, that's not enough salary to get KAT

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

I'm on board for KAT. If we can keep OO and 1 of Bey/Hunter, our starting 5 is legit.

BUT...all I'm gonna say...and I can't guarantee this is the last time I say it.... but we could have had KP and traded away no one from our core and only had to pay him $30M vs KAT at over $50M and probably losing Bey and JJ.

There. I said my peace. 

Marcus Smart is not nothing. Not sure what we would have had to give up. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm sensing desperation, but it's not coming from the Hawks....

Both Toronto and Wolves gonna be desperate. I’m okay with either player coming to us from desperate teams.

If that clown Morey can send dead weight Ben Simmons for Harden then the genius FO we have can get a cheap deal.

Landry and Kyle haven’t done a bad deal yet IMO and getting DJ to commit is the deal of the year.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2