• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The order is OO, JJ, AJ, Bufkin in terms of keepers.

I love AJ but yall seem to be forgetting there was about equal time when he was really good and completely unplayable his rookie year.

He hit a wall as a 19 year old. He had a lot more game changing moments than JJ. 

Both are good but I'm rolling with AJ, OO, JJ, Bufkin

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The order is OO, JJ, AJ, Bufkin in terms of keepers.

I love AJ but yall seem to be forgetting there was about equal time when he was really good and completely unplayable his rookie year.

Just because he hit the rookie wall doesn't mean that we didn't see enough to know that he has something.   Sorry but he didn't get to spend his whole time in College Park.

27 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The timing of it all and the need tells me it may be:

CC, Hunter, 1st, Bufkin.  with a third team involved. 

...Diesel... The outsider

Yeah, this is the type of final offer I would make for Siakam.  I feel like this is very fair for both parties.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I thing to consider in this OO vs JJ vs AJ conversation is how well the 3 of them played together on the floor in the second unit.  They mesh really well together.

They did.

It got even better with Bogi-Bey-JJ-OO. 

AJ wasn’t the one that put them over the top.

12 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The floated deal is CC, Hunter, 1st, Matthews.  There was a grade the trade the other day showing this with Dallas as the 3rd team and Javale McGee also coming our way.  I suspect that was publicly floated to gauged interest to all 3 fanbases.

Found it:  https://soaringdownsouth.com/2023/07/18/atlanta-hawks-grade-trade-pascal-siakam-3-team/

Even better!  I would definitely be down for that.

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Phunkabilly said:

Yeah, this is the type of final offer I would make for Siakam.  I feel like this is very fair for both parties.

Well, we're easier to give up Bufkin because we haven't see him during the season.   JJ and AJ we have seen and we can see potential.   There's a lot of potential in Bufkin also, we just having had the time to fall in love with him. 

The thing that Toronto has to absorb in a trade is that he's a rental.    We're not giving up the franchise for a guy that we're not sure if he will resign with us. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Woah, woah, woah. 

You're not in this club Squd :deke:.....you have been trying to trade JJ for a minute 🤬...see Crowder, Jae.  :spank:

In squds defense, he had a come to jeebus moment earlier today.  I think he joined the JJ club then.

Maybe he should renounce his Crowder love before becoming a full member? 

• Haha 3