• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Again, I can't separate it out by last 15 games.  His numbers get some fudging due to garbage time early in the season. But he handles the ball much better than Dre....I'd never trust Dre to lead the break....you want the ball in Jalen's hands going down hill.

"I'd never trust Dre to lead the break"

download.jpg.eaa02f1e1c163a45e05c16b1ebe38cf0.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In squds defense, he had a come to jeebus moment earlier today.  I think he joined the JJ club then.

Maybe he should renounce his Crowder love before becoming a full member? 

Look 👀 I love Crowder, I think he’s gonna kick butt for the Bucks this year! (Thas who he on right? :huh:

YAAAA, he fits right into Bud’s a$$ kickin scheme! Yeaaaa .. yeaa. Ya.. :blink:

• Haha 1

Some more fun

JCimage.png.f575c3be5fae0829d0b7426fd59643b2.png

JJ image.png.914c230eb8e5a09c1084b7619033b6be.png

DH image.png.a4b4967ccea1d7642a0c913567ddd188.png

AJ image.png.72eb27af119ab72cb66d6da4cc884592.png

Trae image.png.368a3287a69ce7a3f0c71568323c388b.png (which fyi that 'hands' rating is ridiculous).

But of the 1st 4, Jalen is the most trustworthy with the ball in his hands.  Its a complicated metric I can't find the formula for but it balances usage and assists against different turnover types.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thecampster said:

The floated deal is CC, Hunter, 1st, Matthews.  There was a grade the trade the other day showing this with Dallas as the 3rd team and Javale McGee also coming our way.  I suspect that was publicly floated to gauged interest to all 3 fanbases.

Found it:  https://soaringdownsouth.com/2023/07/18/atlanta-hawks-grade-trade-pascal-siakam-3-team/

Send them the Kings’ 1st — not ours.  

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Works for me, particularly when we compare the Kawhi and Kyrie trades that were both on expiring deals and uncertainty regarding resigning.

Kawhi and Danny Green to Raptors for Demar DeRozan, Jakob Poetl and a 2019 1st (#29 pick)

Kyrie and Markief Morris to Dallas for Spencer Dinwiddie, Dorian Finney-Smith and a 2029 1st (unprotected) and 2 2nds.

Yeah those expiring deals make sense.. Raptors fans gonna lose it though if/when it’s sent through. 

I think Masai would know of all people with getting Kawhi that it isn’t a sure thing in re-sign. If I’m Landry I’d be like “Bro, you literally lost Kawhi like we could lose Siakam, you know it’s gotta make sense”

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Phunkabilly said:

Hawks, Braves, Falcons, and GT fan since 1988?  Are you sure you're not me??

You have been saying a lot of things that I agree with. 

I assure the rest of you that I am not a burner account for Phunkabilly. 😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

Arn Anderson's glasses were always 75% face and 25% eyes. His nose looks like it has grown over the glasses and have permanently locked them in place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

I love Arn Anderson. One of my all time favorite wrestlers. I legit cried when that was aired live back in the day. It still gives me chills now. He had to retire way, way too soon.

• Like 4