Simple Question: Will the Hawks Start the season OVER OR UNDER the Luxury Tax?

JayBirdHawk

Over or Under the Tax?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted under. I think Hunter is gone, he'll be easier to move than Collins IMO. It'd be awesome if Capela is cool coming off the bench because CC was our 2nd/3rd best player last year. Question is, if you could move one of Murray, Hunter, Collins or Capela, who is it?

• Thanks 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I would say Capela: we have his ready made replacement on the roster.

I think he's the biggest loss too. Maybe Collins can man backup C but I worry about our defense whenever Bey is playing next to him. Fascinating season upcoming, work your magic Q!

I’m not joining but I screen 📺 shot the page and see JC? Wonder what the trades are that they are discussing. Is it revisiting Dallas or Indy or a fresh idea? 🤔 

IMG_8487.jpeg

Steady knockin on the far right doesn’t like it 😂 

On 6/24/2023 at 11:49 AM, TheFuzz said:

I voted under. I think Hunter is gone, he'll be easier to move than Collins IMO. It'd be awesome if Capela is cool coming off the bench because CC was our 2nd/3rd best player last year. Question is, if you could move one of Murray, Hunter, Collins or Capela, who is it?

I think that question got answered with JC.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
On 6/24/2023 at 9:10 AM, shakes said:

I predict another Huerter type trade this summer.

I was wrong, it was worse than the Huerter trade.

• Like 2

Just now, sillent said:

I think that question got answered with JC.

All things considered I guess it makes the most sense to me. Replacements on the roster, fit issues and biggest gap between production and contract (other than ... Well, I don't want this thread to hit 10 pages)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...