• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

22 minutes ago, AHF said:

What’s wrong with it?  They will finish the season with more All-Stars than wins but that is normal and good, right?

No worries.  ReactionaryAdam sees this and is gonna make another stupid decision in response.  Rest assured. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He was pretty bad.  Actually, he's always been pretty bad.  That said, I've seen worse coaches * GLLLLenn* *cough* *Rivers* ...  get and keep jobs so not sure what to do with this.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Sorry ... is that from a movie?

🤓

GET BACK HEEEEEEREEEE!!! HE SAID IT GAIN MA!!! wtf ima chase him down f this 🏃‍♀️ HEYYYYYYY GIT BACKKKKK

Lets shine ✨ our balls 🎳 togethaaaaaa!!!

image.gif.8a41ffa8a2a22698ecdc97d633e2fc4d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

All I know is Pop and Carlisle are going to go crazy about how the Nets did him wrong and it's unfair and Vaughn is the greatest and the Nets org sucks.  I haven't seen it yet but i'm sure it's coming...right?

And then the rest of the league gonna have a bidding war to hire him since ... ya know, he's so great(sic)?  He'll have his choice of multiple HC jobs I bet. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
On 2/18/2024 at 10:50 AM, kg01 said:

As is the case with basically everything Silver has wrought on the league, it sounded like a good idea that ended up not passing the smell test under light scrutiny.

Farming a bunch of players with no concept of "winning" or "team"?  What could go wrong with that?

if you look at the list of players drafted from G League Ignite it's really starting to look like an unmitigated disaster.   Guys like Jalen Green and Scoot Henderson who came in super hyped and show up completely undeveloped.  

At this point Kuminga might be the only success story and that is probably because he spent a couple years learning how to basketball with a top notch franchise Golden State.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

All I know is Pop and Carlisle are going to go crazy about how the Nets did him wrong and it's unfair and Vaughn is the greatest and the Nets org sucks.  I haven't seen it yet but i'm sure it's coming...right?

really depends on how much Vaughn did for the democratic party.   That's the criteria to get in the door for Pop and Carlisle to put on their fancy white knight clothes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, shakes said:

really depends on how much Vaughn did for the democratic party.   That's the criteria to get in the door for Pop and Carlisle to put on their fancy white knight clothes.

Don’t forget Kerr. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

Don’t forget Kerr. 

good point.  He's definitely the 3rd horseman in the 3 horsemen of white guilt.