• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why aren't the yearn-alists pouncing on the concept of Luka leaving DAL?  Especially with Jokic's comments.

Just curious.  Seems that's a more juicy story for da clix. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

This makes sense don't it...a certain Eastern Conference GM.

........then changes out 40% of his starting lineup.

That kind of thing takes nerve.

While others saw a group that had been knocking on the championship door and was ready to do so again, He saw danger in stagnation.

“I think we’re always evaluating how we can get better, because I think if you’re not trying to get better, you’re probably going to get caught,” 

“Being good is really fragile. Being good is really hard. And nothing is guaranteed, so you just, again, have to be on the lookout for ways to improve. Most of the time, that’s just within the walls — tweak the offense, tweak the defense, whatever the case may be. But sometimes opportunities present themselves, and you just have to be ready.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

What they don't tell you is like 50 of those 80 FGA are from his own misses.  SMH

I think the fact that he has the 2nd worst FG% on tip-ins definitely illustrates that.

That is more damning than anything. Shooting 40% at the rim on tip ins? That’s a lot of missed bunnies, as we all know.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Sad 3

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dang OKC cut that skinny Poku guy?  I'd pick him up just because.  He'll have value as a trade piece ... probably.  I dunno.

OKC fans saying he refused a gleague assignment.