• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

56 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I love how Bogi shoots some shots from his forehead on the catch. 

“Yeaaa me too Spud only other guy that do that is Korkman”- :Nique:

image.gif.24184dd7cb5774a8d46b3bc79667c6ca.gif

Only difference is Korkmaz Forkan Sukz. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm confused.

Folks keep talkin about Maxey like he's as good as Trae.

Look more like Brandon Jennings 2.0 f*cked around and found out what it feels like to play with the mvp. 

Carry, muthafkr.  You a aLl-StArrRrr.... 

He's quite ordinary on this journey without a 7 footer who scores 31 ppg playing beside him. 

Maxey can't manage the Trae treatment... Most players can't.

I have yet to see any of these dudes that get so much praise and wear the crown Allstar.. get picked up at halfcourt with a double to get the ball out of their hands for 1/2 of the game??  And still put up 35.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

He's quite ordinary on this journey without a 7 footer who scores 31 ppg playing beside him. 

Maxey can't manage the Trae treatment... Most players can't.

I have yet to see any of these dudes that get so much praise and wear the crown Allstar.. get picked up at halfcourt with a double to get the ball out of their hands for 1/2 of the game??  And still put up 35.

My guy been seeing hard doubles plus another dude roving.  But these fake a**, in their feelings a** players and coaches want us to believe they do that to just anybody.

Maxey will pop for a good game or two but that's the same sh*t Bridges did in BKN last year.  Now folks see it ain't easy being green (i.e. the battleship). 

Trae has been carrying, for better or worse, since his rookie year.  The disrespect is unfathomable. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Another day and the Rich gets Richer...

Dinwiddie to the Lakers!!

I guess He sees playing time there with no Gabe Vincent and an up and down DLo.. Cant really blame him... 

And if you want to go into FA as a hot commodity, playing with LBJ and the bright lights of LA might do the trick....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, terrell said:

I guess He sees playing time there with no Gabe Vincent and an up and down DLo.. Cant really blame him... 

And if you want to go into FA as a hot commodity, playing with LBJ and the bright lights of LA might do the trick....

I think I figured it out, turr'l.  LAL picking him up is step 1 to their Trae Trade Plan ("TTP").

Now that they have Dinwiddie, it's him and Christian Wood plus picks in 2033, 2037, 2045 .... for Trae and OO.

"Thassa good deal for Attlanta's rebuild." - eggspert1

"Oh yeah, those post-Lebron picks in 2045 are gonna be like NBA gold." - eggspert2

Yall know my sarcasm is not far off either.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think I figured it out, turr'l.  LAL picking him up is step 1 to their Trae Trade Plan ("TTP").

Now that they have Dinwiddie, it's him and Christian Wood plus picks in 2033, 2037, 2045 .... for Trae and OO.

"Thassa good deal for Attlanta's rebuild." - eggspert1

"Oh yeah, those post-Lebron picks in 2045 are gonna be like NBA gold." - eggspert2

Yall know my sarcasm is not far off either.

Still not including reeves I see. This feels to real. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Charlotte did well at the TDL to clear their books and players. Future 1sts for Rozier and Washington and a decent player for an expiring Hayward.

'Bout time Kupchak got gone.  He's been terrible foe decades, dating back to LAL where he rode Jerry West's coattails to some unearned respect as an exec.   The CHA gig exposed him.  Fortunately for him, he has the right friends in Carolina blue. 

5 hours ago, marco102 said:

With the way Bae and Dre are playing as of late, I'm not as interested in him.  However, the Hawks should consider him for off season addition to bump up the bench.

Nah, I gotta let somebody else deal with the headache next time he caves his baby mama's face in then forces her to decide between testifying/pressing charges and derailing the meal ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, kg01 said:

What would the eggsperts say if a player vetoed a deal to come play with Trae? 

(I had to look it up).

Oh boy. The sky would have definitely fallen on this franchise.  :laugh1:

Kyle Kuzma on Mavs' trade offer: 'I wanted to stay in Washington and continue to build something'

i_03_3e_90_kyle-kuzma.png?w=190

When Wizards chief decision-maker Michael Winger informed Kuzma that the general framework of a trade was in place to send Kuzma to the Mavericks — a potential deal that Winger felt only lukewarm about — Kuzma told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards. “There was a point in time, Dallas, they definitely did want me,” Kuzma told The Athletic on Monday, before the Wizards played the Mavericks at American Airlines Center. “Winger presented me with what the trade was and obviously didn’t want to trade me and kind of left the decision up to me a little bit and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to stay and continue to build something. And that was kind of the end of it.”

– via The Athletic

• Haha 1