• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen Johnson to miss 4-6 weeks!

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True but we still should have beat them without their floor leader and a big down. Even on the road, the scheduling stinks but you gotta get a w.

Idk that we should have won that game at all.  They're a better team this year.  They were at home.  We were on a b2b travel night... We didn't have our defensive anchor... Mitchell is the best player on the floor. 

Cleveland is really good and I wouldn't be surprised if they made serious noise in the post season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Idk that we should have won that game at all.  They're a better team this year.  They were at home.  We were on a b2b travel night... We didn't have our defensive anchor... Mitchell is the best player on the floor. 

Cleveland is really good and I wouldn't be surprised if they made serious noise in the post season

To me Cleveland tops out as a team capable of winning one playoff series but nothing more unless Mobley makes a major leap. 

They are very similar to the Hawks in that they have a very good backcourt but not so good it can reasonably be expected to be championship material. Both teams need a true difference maker in the front court. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

How many have they won at home missing Mobley and Garland though? 🤔 

I don't really like making excuses related to players missing, but if you're going to do it, we were missing two of our most impactful players, JJ and CC.  Our front court is abysmal without those guys.  Allen and Mitchell are their two most important players.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

I don't really like making excuses related to players missing, but if you're going to do it, we were missing two of our most impactful players, JJ and CC.  Our front court is abysmal without those guys.  Allen and Mitchell are their two most important players.

Mitchell and Mobley are Cleveland's two most important players, followed by Garland and then Allen.  

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here’s exactly why I want us to make a move regardless of Jalen’s health. 8-7 is not a needle moving record even at full strength.

We are not going to magically go on a run once JJ comes back. We will be better, but not much better than the .500 team we were with him.

• Like 2