• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He might get the rest of this year but that’s it. He isn’t a true 1. 

I love quickley, but you’re right. His best superstar-ish role is to be the best GD sixth man playing 24-30 minutes a game. 
Manu, Craw, Lou, and Quickley to carry the torch. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Let's keep it between us. Don't let it get out

giphy.gif.3499a2aad7ac6cec6a53c96cd1e898e4.gif

If some rando on a fan board knows about it — scratch that — if two or more randos (if you’re claiming you know) on a fan board knows about this, you can be sure half the league FOs already know and the other half will hear about it by New Year’s Day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Shakes giving out insider information?  Wow, this board has been going bananas since yesterday.

But one thing tho, I understand that Trae wants to help this team, but he might want to keep his suggestions to himself and let FO do their own thing or he might be the next person that is traded (even know that I want him to stay). 

43 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Not really.  If this team wants to contend, we need to develop guys that have raw ability into refined NBA players -- why else did we hire Quin and his expensive development staff?  Also, JJ is the perfect candidate to extend into the tax if we can get it together in the next season and a half.  Him and Trae are developing really nice chemistry together too.  Hunter/Capela/Bogi/DJ all make more sense to move on from

I am the king of sell high. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Let's keep it between us. Don't let it get out

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am the king of sell high. 

Sounds like JJ may be involved on the trade instead of Hunter…just reading between the lines .

14 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Guess would be Murray.  2nd guess Capela.

Nightmare would be Trae.

I ultimately believe it’s Murray as the big surprise but that wouldn’t make sense because they just got Quickly so I don’t know 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JJ is not in active trade talks but the Hawks are listening right now for everyone but Trae. 

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

You always sell high, frankly. This team has no sacred cows except for Trae. JJ on his rookie deal and his growth is the next closest.

lol you guys definitely know something sounds like some kind of framework has been agreed upon. 
I will respect the source and not ask but I hope we aren’t going to be dissatisfied with whatever it is.

• Like 2