• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

21 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

lol… kings talked to Masai one time and said this dude cray cray

Either that of Shame put that report out, had it be completely false, then put out a report that his first report wasn't true in the first dayum place?

he's an expert at yearn-alism. 

• Haha 3

• Admin
59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Then we'd have to trade Murray to get a pg.  Maybe we can trade Trae then trade Murray to get Trae back? 

Murray was just behind Trae in assists two years ago.  He is a PG with size who we are forcing to play out of position and off the ball.

• Like 4

Just now, capstone21 said:

Murray was just behind Trae in assists two years ago.  He is a PG with size who we are forcing to play out of position and off the ball.

If you can't pass or run as offense, you're not truly a pg. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Why is he so bad running the offense here when Trae is on the bench?  That was something where I had hoped he would be hugely impactful for us.  Been a letdown with his rebounding, defense, and playmaking.  Exceeded my expectations as a scorer.  Good overall player for sure and so agree that the fit here isn’t ideal.

@NBASupes suggestion of him paired with someone like Booker would be interesting.  Obviously better fit with size and defensive matchups.  Not sure how two guys who primarily like to score when the ball is in their hands and are mediocre playmakers would pair but that is the kind of combo that might make sense if you can’t put him with someone like Luka who can genuinely run the offense.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Devin Bookem like the Phoenix Suns

They arent trading Booker for Trae IMO. 

I really dont care what we do tbh, but we have to do something

This team is going NOWHERE

Everyone except Jalen Johnson would be tradeable if it were up to me.

Besides that ECF run, this Trae era has been as mediocre as it gets..

We're 98-100 since that run(MID), proving it was kinda fluky...(as fun as it was)

The 2022 Miami series beat down and Trae private charter home alone all-but made me forget about 2021 pretty fast anyway.......

That run was the beginning of the end in a way. We started over paying and extended folks like crazy.....

It was a glorious, crazy run, no doubt, and we all loved it, but at full strength and with the rest of the EC stronger and with full off-seasons, we've never been able to reproduce 1/4 of it.

I kinda wish Mitchell Robinson wouldve been healthy, and we probably dont get out of the 1st rd.. and maybe things go differently..

The Knicks have pretty much owned us over the course of the past several seasons with him playing......

Im just pretty much done with this current squad..

Theyre horrible, and I dont see it getting that much better unfortunately...

I mean KAT would help our Offense,  but our D is still gonna stink.

Murray is bad, but Trae and Bogi at the POA is even more laughable...

And In any kind of zone defense, Trae cant close out on anybody since he is too small, and people can shoot over him like he's not even there. smh. 

Hawks are in a tough spot, and I dont see a way out without MAJOR changes...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3