• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Is this true?  I hope teams only watching box score because anyone watching him play defense probably not eager to throw in more picks or w/e

True but he is always guarding the teams best perimeter player, prolly wouldn't be doing that in Nola for example. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

True but he is always guarding the teams best perimeter player, prolly wouldn't be doing that in Nola for example. 

Definitely, but he's not even close to serviceable guarding ball handlers, and he used to have a reputation as a good defender, so maybe teams don't really care about that at all, but it's worth noting.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

a deep sea fishing trip and some cuban food.  Which is still more than Toronto will offer for Dre.

I'd imagine JJ, Bam, and Jimmy Butler are all off limits.  That would leave Kyle Lowry, Duncan Robinson, Tyler Herro, and Caleb Martin.  Not sure what draft compensation they have.

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Is this true?  I hope teams only watching box score because anyone watching him play defense probably not eager to throw in more picks or w/e

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Don't spook the fish!

Edited by bird_dirt
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I still think it will be the Knicks when all is said and done.  The Hawks are playing the leverage game with all of these reports.

Knicks have worthless players

I don’t want to see their trash anywhere near this team

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Believe me, I think the Hawks can do much better than what the Knicks are likely offering.

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

They have players with value and are good. Saying a playoff team has nothing but worthless players is not logical. The question would be is what are they willing to give up for Murray or anyone else on our roster. Fornier is a scrub at this point in his career but guys like Grimes have real value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Seems like the prize is going to be picks for Murray, haven't heard any needle movers in terms of player talent.  Maybe someone like Grimes is a good fit and we can develop him further, but I don't know his game well enough to really comment

2 hours ago, Jody23 said:

"And at this juncture, to varying degrees, the Lakers, Knicks, Sixers, Heat and Pistons are five suitors expected to engage Atlanta about acquiring Murray over the coming days and weeks before Feb 8"

What would the Heat offer for Murray?

Pistons? I need to check out their assets.. lol

• Like 1