• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Would also like to clarify think the deal is close to be agreed upon but it can't legally happen till Monday. You guys can make the assumptions what that means.

Players that signed offseason contracts become trade eligible on Monday.

• Like 1

hylndr11  A three team swap may be the key for getting what this Hawk team really needs.  Mikey says either Murray or Capela may be on the move soon.  Both are starters and we must expect another starter in return or something really, really good.

Tearing down to build up always comes with it's problems.  Looking at our current record shows that we aren't really ready to go for the championship this season.  I believe Hawks are looking for two things.  Youth and size.

:smug:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Diesel said:

If Dj is not demanding a trade, we shouldn't trade him. 

We need to find another star to go with Trae, DJ, and JJ. 

DJ is our best asset to swing a trade for a star that fits better on the team. Agree we should keep DJ with most of these trash trades that have been offered, but if there's a DJ for KAT or DJ for multiple role players/starters that fit (Murphy, Herb) , I think it helps the Hawks to go for those.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

Does OO count? He’s been untouchable for a couple years now until a couple months ago. OO and picks might satisfy. 

There's untouchable, then there's UNTOUCHABLE.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, terrell said:

Have you seen him play Defense? No thanks.. Hawks dont need anymore horrible defenders..

Yes, he gets picked on because well he's worse than Lebron obviously, but he isn't "horrible". That's some hyperbole right there. Not saying he's a defensive difference maker but we aren't trading for a lockdown defender who can give you 15-5 on 61% TS and is a lockdown guy for 12 million a year, because that doesn't exist.  You aren't getting anyone who produces what Reaves can give you at his price point it's a great value deal and if we ship DJM and Reaves is not part of the package it's a failure by our front office. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

“point-of-attack defender” LOL

Sensitive topic around here. If this were the case we wouldn’t be trading him.

Hehe, what TF are the Lakers gonna pursue him with I wonder?  They ain't got no desirable assets other than AD.  What, they gonna sell us on Christian wood's unplayable arse? 

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: I know us Squawkers can get half cocked, but these LAL fans go full...

Screenshot_20240112_143552_Samsung Internet.jpg

I lol'd but that's scary AF delusion

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hurry up and wait!

On the verge of a big deal but it can't happen until Monday.

Hawks have games to play before then.  Do we sit the players to be traded until then?

Guess we might find out something by tonight's game.  Interesting thought any way!

:bb:

Edited by Gray Mule