• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ABH said:

Bridges,lavine,grant would be nice to have 

Seems like you want to improve scoring?  We really don't do that badly there.   What about defense?

58 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nick Ressler with a burner account on the Squawk would be one of the wildest things ever, but also not beyond comprenhension.

I have my doubts on this. Why would he have a burner on here of all places. We are just diehard fans for the most part. Then again, he's young and passionate so I wouldn't completely rule it out. 

As I said eariler. Keep everyone but Bey since you can get a 1st for him and revisit the trade market during the draft when there are more players potentially on the market. 

While we don't have many spots available atm, we need to do our homework to see what could be on the way. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StonedDogs said:

Hachimura is better than all Hawks big men. Hawks need to rebuild via draft. I so wish the Hawks had the Pelicans roster. They are loaded with good picks from the draft. Only problem is Hawks have Landry and Kyle as GMs and possibly an owner son who plays nba 2k

Rui straight up asschecks. He's terrible for modern Basketball. I would take everyone over him including Bey. I hate his game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Seems like you want to improve scoring?  We really don't do that badly there.   What about defense?

If it gets rid of Dre then I'm all for it...defender doesn't do good if it's o the bench all the time

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not to mention he's been crushing folks on 2k lately.  I'm told.

🏃‍♀️ 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

One avid 2k player here we all know of ..... @Spud2nique?!?!

Say it ain't so, squd.  But, if it is so, get me some tickets! 

🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good point. But you selling cheap....oh wait, they have to avoid the tax. Carry on 

image.gif.ceabc4dfccfd1a568066ad5b7f8aa727.gif

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lots of Nicks to choose from, the highlighted one is my pick.Screenshot_20240124_095931_Samsung Internet.jpg

😐 

• Haha 1