• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

9 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I don't think Ben Simmons wants to play basketball anymore

It's either that or his body won't allow him to play basketball anymore.  Either way, he should be viewed as a $60M sunk cost at this point.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I was told DJ was out due to likely trade happening to avoid injury.

I hope so- curious to see for what.    I really like him but this just hasn’t worked.   Of course I’m not sure what will work either after watching the end of the game tonight 

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Hope this is what is going on. I would much rather wait until the offseason to swing for targets like KAT than take poo poo deals like the Lakers are offering.

While I agree, I contend that the Hawks will not get KAT.  I just don't see this FO being competent enough to pull it off considering we don't know what the vision is for this team.  I've heard the hypothetical thoughts and they SOUND good. But the Hawks are always the bridesmaids...never the bride.  I guess we will see.  I think this is who we add:

5F5CCB8C-EC98-4892-A54A-C27609168600.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, kg01 said:

Any other players out due to "hamstring" "soreness"? 

👀 

Not hamstring but out due to millennial sickness. (That’s me being sick of millennials) 

Can I get traded for that? :mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Not hamstring but out due to millennial sickness. (That’s me being sick of millennials) 

Can I get traded for that? :mellow:

Oh man, I wish you could listen to kg02(17yo) and kg03 (16yo) and their friends hang out.  It's annoying AF!  And my kids are tame by comparison to their peers.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

The general consensus on squawk is ..

image.gif.6edfd7e9375768a4920cc90954dcf709.gif

That bugs bunny pic/gif always scores an automatic chuckle from me.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, deester11 said:

While I agree, I contend that the Hawks will not get KAT.  I just don't see this FO being competent enough to pull it off considering we don't know what the vision is for this team.  I've heard the hypothetical thoughts and they SOUND good. But the Hawks are always the bridesmaids...never the bride.  I guess we will see.  I think this is who we add:

5F5CCB8C-EC98-4892-A54A-C27609168600.gif

Part of my thought is that I think we will still be able to get a 2029 pick for him if that is the best offer we are looking at right now and if we get it after taking out shot and failing next offseason that really doesn't hurt us at all.  So there isn't a ton of downside risk if we wait and take a big swing but a pretty huge upside if Landry is able to pull that off.

Can we fire Landry and hire Brad Holmes 🏈? 🤨 I mean I realize he’s a football guy but he has passion while Landry might not have a heartbeat. 😞 

Hawks organization screwed up twice big time. 

1. Lloyd 

2. Landry

The lazy killer L’s.