• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

According to recent trade rumors, the proposed deal would see the Atlanta Hawks receiving forward/center Jonathan Isaac, a 2024 second-round pick (ORL), and a 2025 second-round pick (either from Boston or Memphis via Orlando). In return, the Orlando Magic would welcome Bogdan Bogdanovic into their fold.

I would push it for their 2025 1st round pick. 

I’d love Isaac here but we definitely need a first rounder considering his injury history.

12 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

Id give up Hunter for Grant straight up. No thanks of Isaac that dude is ALWAYS hurt. How would he even pass a physical? 

Yeah and we dont need he and AJ in the locker room preaching to everybody...

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/magics-jonathan-isaac-explains-why-he-didnt-take-knee-or-wear-black-lives-matter-shirt-friday/

Edited by terrell
  • Confused 2

• Premium Member

That PJ Washington price was steep.  One thing is clear looking at these deals -- teams that are already winning have significant leverage, presumably because the players want to go play there.

Just now, deester11 said:

Say what you want.  There are at least 2 deals I've seen we could have done. Smart FO's didn't settle for trash and made smart moves.  We're dumb.😂

IMG_6440.gif

The problem with us doing nothing is that our roster is flawed based on who we're building around.  Our players highlight Trae's flaws instead of compensate for them.

That's why all these lopsided deals for roleplayers don't feel good but probably make sense for us to right our wrongs.  We may have to bite the bullet to correct our primary issue.  Sadly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s a good thing we paid Chris Grant to join the front office before the deadline..................................................

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

That PJ Washington price was steep.  One thing is clear looking at these deals -- teams that are already winning have significant leverage, presumably because the players want to go play there.

I think it's just that their front offices are actually trying.  We're tryna Masai (massage) our assets.  Just let it go, Queen Elsa.  Let it, i.e. these mismatched prospects and picks, go.... 

• Like 1