• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Some things money 💰 can’t buy, for everything else, there’s Mastercard. :mellow:

I thought this made you sound old because that ad campaign was like 20 years ago but then i remembered that i was around when it was MasterCharge

be6603d2b71c7a02fc2946fb14471995.jpg

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Packfill said:

The Hawks need to make a trade to fix this roster.  Trade deadline was an opportunity to do that.  Now they need to get something done this summer.

I am very skeptical as to whether there is a real plan in place or not to turn this team into a winner.

There's no plan. There. 😁

We need to make a trade to fix the problems that started with a trade. When will this end? :bang:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
Just now, BudBall said:

I am just frustrated we have not done anything to upgrade the team in awhile. We have only been losing talent and not gaining.

Exactly!!  It's looney toons what we've lost and what we've added.  It's basically the track record of a rebuilding team just casting off talent and relying on rookie scale guys except we don't have enough good rookie scale guys and we have a star who's basically keeping us in low playoff contention. 

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

I have 0 issue with us keeping DJM if the value wasn't there...none.

My issue is this middle of the road path we continue to be on by:

1) Not brining in guys to improve the roster
2) Actively trading away guys to avoid LT consequences

So here at the deadline, we don't do anything to get better. But we also don't do anything to get worse. Okay...so we're stuck in this middle of the road purgatory in the last year of us controlling our own FRP.

Just my 2 cents...

Agreed.  We need to pot or get off tha sh*t. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Welp many of you got your wish. That 10th seed or 8th seed at best is about to be real enjoyable I guess. Onto the summer

If we got what you kept praising as being great deals it would still be the Hawks being mediocre for the rest of the season and onto the summer where we try to flip that 2029 draft pick for a star player.  Not seeing much difference unless you think DJM won't command the same value over the summer.

• Like 3

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I"m glad we didn't sell Murray for peanuts but I also think we're going to soon realize that he's not really an all star player.  I hope he isn't lurking because i really like him.   But he's an undersized 2 and he's not a good passer as a 1.  

He isn't a true All-Star player but neither are OG, FVV, and others who will be making way more than him next year.  Still a strong player in search of a better fit on a team where he doesn't need to guard 2's.

• Like 1