• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome back Vit Krejci!!

SalvorMallow

On 12/25/2023 at 10:19 AM, JeffS17 said:

really think Vit is on the bench for the vibes and morale.

This too, saw some fb post where he was back and was going around the locker room saying what’s up to everyone and he keeps it fun I think.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 12:43 PM, Gray Mule said:

Could JayBirdHawk be correct, a trade is coming? 

Yes. Whether major or semi major, something is brewing because we have an unbalanced roster that’s playing mediocre at best. 83.7% a Hawks trade is happening before the deadline in February.

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

Just a reminder that Vit is still on a GL 2Way contract and if we make the playoffs, he will be ineligible to play.

He would need to be converted to a standard NBA contract to be eligible.

Hawks have a full 15 man roster after converting Trent Forrest - a decision will need to be made.

Cut Forrest, sign Vit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just a reminder that Vit is still on a GL 2Way contract and if we make the playoffs, he will be ineligible to play.

Hawks have a full 15 man roster after converting Trent Forrest - a decision will need to be made.

Cut Forrest, sign Vit.

Because he's now starting, it would be terrible if the Hawks make the playoffs and "suddenly" he's ineligible to play.

:ahf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just a reminder that Vit is still on a GL 2Way contract and if we make the playoffs, he will be ineligible to play.... 

Noooooo!!!!!

Whyyyy???!!!!!

-R. H. Boban

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

you got to keep Vit on this team. He’s becoming a better shooter AND a better defender. Literally one of the main reasons why this offense is where it’s at right now. He’s so good it’s unbelievable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

you got to keep Vit on this team. He’s becoming a better shooter AND a better defender. Literally one of the main reasons why this offense is where it’s at right now. He’s so good it’s unbelievable 

Maybe we just let Bey walk and sign Vit.  

Just now, AHF said:

It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to imagine us bringing Bey back on anything but a bottom dollar deal.  Vit has definitely stepped up huge.  Hard to believe given what he had done up to that point.

Opportunity. I like Bey but I think he’s gone too.

4 hours ago, AHF said:

It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to imagine us bringing Bey back on anything but a bottom dollar deal.  Vit has definitely stepped up huge.  Hard to believe given what he had done up to that point.  He always had a nice passing touch and good feel for the game but didn't expect his shot or defense to be as good as it has been in some of these games.

Hawks University

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I still want Bey back but I want Vit here too

The struggle will be that we have limited money to spend and a need for immediate roster support/depth (IMO).  What kind of deal do you sign Bey to when he will miss most of next season and may be 70% of himself the rest of the year?

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, AHF said:

The struggle will be that we have limited money to spend and a need for immediate roster support/depth (IMO).  What kind of deal do you sign Bey to when he will miss most of next season and may be 70% of himself the rest of the year?

This. Plus a roster crunch and Luxury Tax concerns.

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Opportunity. I like Bey but I think he’s gone too.

Yeah Bey mey be gone.  Vit basically is what they needed Bey to be(y).  Plus he'd be cheaper.  Story writes itself.  Sad to sey. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
On 3/30/2024 at 2:25 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Cut Forrest, sign Vit.

With another JJ ankle injury....will need more Vit. His contract situation becomes even more critical 'when' we make the playoffs.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

For Vit Krejci to be playoff-eligible, he would have to be on a standard NBA contract of some kind by Sunday. My CBA read is that it would have to be before tip-off of the finale but I could be wrong.

47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For Vit Krejci to be playoff-eligible, he would have to be on a standard NBA contract of some kind by Sunday. My CBA read is that it would have to be before tip-off of the finale but I could be wrong.

I really have to wonder what the hold up on this is.  

• Like 2