• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome back Vit Krejci!!

SalvorMallow

The old becomes new again!  Could JayBirdHawk be correct, a trade is coming?  After all, Hawks now have three players coming off our extended injury list.

Makes us stop and think!  And this is hard on some of us because we seldom do it.

🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

A lot of basketball discussion but I really think Vit is on the bench for the vibes and morale.  Contagious positive energy from him — always the first to congratulate guys, get hype for a play, high five, etc.  probably getting nothing from the 15th man regardless so I like the pickup.  Trae couldnt help but smile at the start of the game Saturday when he had his handshake with Vit (in front of the scorers table).  I think his presence on the bench and in the locker room has a lot of intangible value.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:15 AM, macdaddy said:

defense

This I think from watching him. But on offense I love his game because he’s always looking to pass and move which makes great spacing for everyone and wide open shots. Vit’s got a lil bit of everything but doesn’t excel at anything. Super unselfish though I like that a lot.