• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Michael Jackson is dead!

HawkItus

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
I won't be shedding any tears for him that's for sure.

Not sure what to think, to be honest.

I have my doubts the man was ever in peace in this life, and don't think this is the appropriate place to speculate about his next...

• Premium Member
Like someone on another board said... All the children can sleep at night now.

I think those children need to fault their parents... so no sleep for them.

The latest crop of Children beyond 90s.. probably never heard of Michael Jackson.. so surely they can't be fans. His last great album was Dangerous in 1991. Since that point, his music has been crap. What child is a fan of Crap? Allegations about some child idolizing Micheal Jackson in the early 2000s and wanting to sleep over at MJland.. is crap.

I think MJ was a troubled man. However, what self respecting parent would let their child sleep over with a man they don't really know? Raise your hand if you would?

Blame the parents.

I think those children need to fault their parents... so no sleep for them.

The latest crop of Children beyond 90s.. probably never heard of Michael Jackson.. so surely they can't be fans. His last great album was Dangerous in 1991. Since that point, his music has been crap. What child is a fan of Crap? Allegations about some child idolizing Micheal Jackson in the early 2000s and wanting to sleep over at MJland.. is crap.

I think MJ was a troubled man. However, what self respecting parent would let their child sleep over with a man they don't really know? Raise your hand if you would?

Blame the parents.

He mostly likely committed the act so the blame goes mostly to him. Does that mean that I don't respect what he did in music? Of course it doesn't. I have Wacko Jacko in my playlist. But I'm not going to defend the guy. Just because he was famous doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable. What mistakes the parents might have made doesn't take away that Jackson took advantage of defenseless kids.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

He mostly likely committed the act so the blame goes mostly to him. Does that mean that I don't respect what he did in music? Of course it doesn't. I have Wacko Jacko in my playlist. But I'm not going to defend the guy. Just because he was famous doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable. What mistakes the parents might have made doesn't take away that Jackson took advantage of defenseless kids.

He was cleared of the charges

It's possible he just wanted to have a sleepover. He never had a childhood.

He was cleared of the charges

It's possible he just wanted to have a sleepover. He never had a childhood.

No it's not... this is America where you are guilty until proven innocent.. and even then you're still view as guilty by the masses.

All in all, R.I.P. to the greatest entertainer of my lifetime.

• Premium Member

I think that there are some truth, but there are also a lot of lies. I think Parents would leave their children in his care just so they can sue him. The problem is I think Jackson had many personal demons, but some people just tried to take advantage of him because he was filthy rich.

Again, as a parent, I can not name any parent who would leave their child in the care of a man that they do not know. Especially one linked to Child molestation. Blame the Parents.